I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

Twenty of the commandments of the Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

Praise be to God alone, and peace and blessings be upon the Prophet after him, either:
The Prophet - peace be upon him - God has summed up the great characteristics of the most important being that gave him the conciseness of speech, it was expressing great thing concise phrases, and O_khasr word, and his commandments written gold leaf, and his words are woven from silk weaving, what is the greatest to the word and its meaning.
Perhaps one of the most important commandments - peace be upon him - what will be remembered Talia:
The first commandment: hear and obey the right neighbor and prayer:
It was narrated that Abu Dhar - may Allah be pleased with him - said: Khalili advised me - peace be upon him - three:
"I hear and obey, even for Magda Abdel parties, and if made ​​broth and above its water and see the people of the house of your neighbors Vosbhm him something good, arrived times for its time and if there may be upon the Imam has made ​​your prayers. Otherwise it goes" 1 .
Second Commandment: the commandments of the seven University of the Prophet - peace be upon him - to Abu Dhar:
And Abu Dhar - may Allah be pleased with him - said: Khalili told me - peace be upon him seven:
"Told me to love the needy and the inferiority of them, and he told me to look at who is Donny does not look at who is above me, and told me that the origin of the uterus, although Odbert, and told me not to ask anyone anything, and he told me to say right though bitter, and he told me to not afraid in God to blame the facilities, and he told me to say no more than no power except from God, they treasure under the throne " 2 .
Third Commandment: It is forbidden to be followed and innovation:
Arabad valid for Ben said: our exhortation Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - one day after the morning prayers sermon eloquent; shed including the eyes, hearts and Ocalt of them, a man said: This sermon applicant what promised to us, O Messenger of Allah? He said: " I advise you to fear God, and obedience, although Abdul Habashi, it's live you see much difference, and beware of newly invented matters, it is misguidance, it is realized that you he vacinity years and guided Caliphs member tightly " 3 .
Fourth Commandment: the commandments of seven eloquent:
The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him: (( advised me my Lord seven command you: advised me loyalty in private and in public, and justice in the dissatisfaction and anger, and intent in wealth and poverty, and pardon those who Zlmni, I give of robbed me, and the origin of Qtni, and that is: Samta thought, and Ntqa male, and theoretical lessons )) 4 .
Fifth Commandment: five commandments Navat:
It was narrated that Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: (( who takes Me these words thereby acting them or knows who does them? )), said Abu Huraira: I said: I, O Messenger of Allah, he took my hand Fd five, he said: ((incest Fear not worship people, and the land including section God you were the richest people, and the best to your neighbor's not a believer, and I love the people what you love for yourself is not a Muslim, nor abound laughter is laughing too much deadens the heart. )) 5 .
Sixth Commandment: the remembrance of the commandment of God after the prayer:
Maaz bin Jabal that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - took his hand and said: (( O forbid God, I love you, God, I love you, he said: I advise you, my forbid not Tdan in after every prayer says: Oh God, I mean on the remembrance and to thank you and good worship) ) 6 .
Seventh commandment: the rights of Muslim Muslim:
Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: (( not Thasdoa, nor Tnaghoa, do not hate one another, nor Tdabroa, and sell some of you to sell some, and be servants of Allah brothers, Muslim brother, Do not oppress him nor forsake him nor Ahakrh, Piety is here, and refers to his chest three times, according to a Muslim man of evil that degrades his Muslim brother, every Muslim is haram for a Muslim: his blood, and his money, and presentation )) 7 .
Eighth commandment: the commandment of the Prophet - peace be upon him - to Ibn Abbas:
Ibn Abbas - may Allah be pleased with him - said: I was behind the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - one day he said: (( O boy, I let you know Keywords: Keep God protect you, God save you find to you, if you ask, ask of God, and if enlisted seek the help of God, I know that if the nation met to benefit you with something that did not benefit you only with something Allah had already prescribed for you, even if they would harm you only with something not something God has prescribed for you, pens have been lifted and the pages have dried )) 8 .
Commandment Nine: introductions to enter heaven:
And Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - I said: O Messenger of God, I saw you if Tabat myself, and my eyes keratosis, Vonbina about everything? He said: (( everything from the creation of water )) I said: O Messenger of Allah Onbina about something if I took it entered paradise? He said: (( Ovc peace, food and feed, arrived in the womb, and then at night when people are asleep, then enter Paradise in peace )) 9 .
Tenth Commandment: commandment charity in the slaughter of animals:
About Shaddad ibn Aws - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Prophet - peace be upon him - said: (( God wrote the charity on everything, if you kill, kill well, and if Zbhtm Vohassanoa angina, but limits any one blade, and smell the sacrifice )) 10 .
Eleventh Commandment: I take five before five:
The Prophet - peace be upon him - a man he said, exhorting him: (( took five five: your youth before old age, your health before Sagmk before, and your riches before your poverty, your job and your spare before, and your life before your death )) 11 .
Ten second commandment: Be in the world like strange:
Ibn Umar - God bless them - said: Taking the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - Bmenkba he said: (( Be in the world like a stranger or a wayfarer )), and was the son of Omar - God bless them - says: "If I am the not wait the morning, do not expect the evening, take your health for your illness, and your life for your death " 12 .
The third commandment ten: from his commandments - peace be upon him - to travel:
Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Prophet - peace be upon him - said: (( Travel piece of doom, prevents any one food, and drink, and sleep, if spent Nhmth Vlajl to his family )) 13 .
Fourteenth Commandment: from reciting the morning and evening:
Anas Ibn Malik - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Messenger - peace be upon him - to Fatima - God bless them -: (( what prevents you that you hear the what I advise you to do that you say if you become and if I am the: O self mercy I seek help fittest me all of my affairs and leave me depend on myself blink of an eye )) 14 .
Fifth Commandment session: recipes from the insurer:
Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Prophet - peace be upon him -: (( strong believer is better and more beloved to Allah than a weak believer, and in all the best, be careful what benefit you, and seek the help of God does not fail, and that happened to you something fry less if only I had done such and such, but say: God forbid, and willing to do, if you open the work of the devil )) 15 .
Commandment Sixteen: in criticizing injustice and scarcity:
Abd Allah - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - said: (( fear of injustice, the injustice darkness on the Day of Judgment, and fear of scarcity, the scarcity your family came before you, get them to shed their blood, and Asthaloua Mharmanm )) 16 .
Seventh commandment ten: Prevention of supplication on the self and children and money:
Jabir - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: (( Do not let yourselves, do not pray against your children, do not let the money, do not chimed of God hour asking the tender responds to you )) 17 .
Ten in eighth commandment: Avoid the seven sins:
Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Prophet - peace be upon him - said: (( Avoid the seven sins )) said: O Messenger of Allah, what are they? He said: (( polytheism, magic, kill the soul which Allah has forbidden except by right, and usury, and eat the wealth of the orphan, and Administrating Day crawl, extrusion chaste believing women Algaflat )) 18 .
Ninth commandment ten: Sayings of prayers before going to sleep:
Bara bin celibate - may Allah be pleased with him - said: The Prophet - peace be upon him -: (( Wudoo 'for prayer, then lie down on your right side, then say: O Allah, converted to Islam and my face to you, and authorized warrants to you, and GATT my back to you, desire and awe of you, no shelter nor mango you only you, O God, I believed Bektabk which inflicted, and Npik we sent, it was from your night, you are on instinct, and Adjahin another what they say, said: Ferddtha the Prophet - peace be upon him - when he reached: Oh God, I believed Bektabk which landed, I said, and the messenger? He said: No prophet and we sent )) 19 .
Twentieth commandment: initiated the seven:
Abu Huraira - may Allah be pleased with him - that the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - said: (( initiated the seven: What are you waiting for, but: poorer forgotten, or sang Mtgaa, or disease spoiler, or pyramid refuted, or Motta equipped, or the Antichrist it is evil absent expected, or worse pm and ordered )) 20 .
and thank Allah the god of everything

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum