I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

Honesty in the life of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

Honesty of the greatest ethics which characterize human being; so it was a place of care Koran; he says directed his appeal both believed in him as Lord: {O ye who believe, fear Allah and be with the truthful} [Repentance: 119]; to indicate that the Muslim community should be characterized this wonderful character recipe honesty; because it is the key to all the best.

honesty in the life of the Messenger of Allah
was the Messenger of Allah peace God it and peace example of a role model in the character of honesty; Before his mission title by Quraish Saadiq Secretary; they were Istodon Messenger of Allah, their business, and they trust to their personal items and their secrets, and when he sent a messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and showed him the children of his own people and his clan enmity and hatred and hatred and war; under the Messenger of Allah on the good creation, and appeared in response secretariats to folk have made ​​themselves demonized his enemies.

And when God ordered him to alert his clan relatives climbed on Mount Safa, he said : "Do you see if I told you that the horses in the valley want to change you, Okintm Msedki?" They said: Yes, what you tried but honest ....

also saw his honesty more people hostile to him and he Nadr bin al-Harith who orator in pillow Quraish, saying to them: "O Quraish, he and God has come down to you is what you come to him trick after, you may Muhammad was in you, boy, event, Oarzakm you, newly Osedkkm, and Oazmkm Secretariat, even if you have seen in temples graying and come to you as came to you do, you said: a magician. No, God is what magician; we have seen magicians and Nfethm and their contract, and you said: priest. No God, what is a priest; we have seen priests and Tkhaljhm, and we heard Sdjahm, and you said: poet. No, God is what poet; we have seen the hair, and we heard all Osnavh; Hzjh and his wrath, and you say, 'crazy. No, God what is not mad ... and see in you alone it and God has come down to you is great. "

The biggest of all this testimony Lord of the worlds on his sincerity, God said: {which came with honesty and sincerity of it those are the dutiful} [Cliques: 33], which It came the truth is our Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him, and who saw what was done is God I in the Koran home from above the seven heavens.

Honesty life of the Prophet of Allah be upon him

The Messenger of Allah urged honesty
was the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him always him what urges Muslims to honesty in their words and deeds and says: " The truth; the truthfulness leads to righteousness and righteousness leads to Paradise, and the man is still incredible and investigate the truth until he is God's friend, and you lying; the lying leads to immorality, and immorality leads to the fire, and the man still lying and checking lying even writes When God a liar. "

directs the Messenger of Allah bless him and his speech to Mslin saying to them: " Admnoa me six of yourselves guarantee you Paradise; Asedkoa if Hdttm, and fulfilled if you promised, and have performed if Aatmantm, and Keep Frojkm, and turned a blind Obesarkm, and no longer in your hands. "

It is the greatness of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him what the educational left in the hearts of his grandchildren and Muslims from the love of the truth, and the biggest proof of the report narrated by Abu Alhawwara Saadi, where he said: I said to Hassan bin Ali : What I memorized from the Messenger of Allah? He said: I memorized from the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him , "Leave that make you doubt to what does not make you doubt; the honesty tranquility, though lying suspicion."

The Messenger of God in the humor
has been a messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Mtcefa as such in all his actions and his words; even in the fun and humor that some think that lying is permissible in time, was narrated from Anas bin Malik that a man came to the Prophet, peace be upon him Fasthmlh, the Messenger of Allah said: "I was born on Hamilok camel." He said: O Messenger of Allah, what I do Bold camel? The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: "Do camels only give birth camel ?!". This humor was of the Prophet, peace be upon him with a man of ordinary Muslims from the door of the convergence of souls, increase love, but God bless him and it was not used, but honesty.

The Messenger of God in the war
as well as was the case with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in time of war , in which the authorized Prophet, peace be upon him lying on enemies prevention of evil and impetus to Dhararham, but the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him did not also at least only honest, but look at his position ahead of the Battle of Badr , which came out the Quraish to eradicate Muslims, went out the Messenger of Allah, along with Abu Bakr friend ; for Atarafa News Quraish they stood on the Sheikh of the Arabs , asked the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him for the Quraysh, and Muhammad and his companions, and reached them, Sheikh said: Do not Okhbarakma even Takbrani who you both?

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: "If you told us I tell you. " He said: Bmak hurt you? He said: "Yes." Sheikh said: it is that Muhammad and his companions went out on such and such sale!, It was true that he told me, but today they are important to such and such -llmkan which the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and heard that Quraysh came out on such and such, it was who told me Believe me understand today such and such place. To the place where the Quraysh. When he had finished he said of the experience: who are you both?
The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him : "We are of the water." and then departed, said Sheikh: no water; water security of Iraq say?
And how beautiful we conclude our article this story of the Messenger of Allah bless God be upon him with Hawazin delegation who taught him the value of honesty on the first day to them in Islam, said to him, peace be upon him: "I like to talk to believe him ..." .

Carlyle testimony to the sincerity of the Messenger of Allah
so his life was God's peace be upon him life filled honesty in everything, and this is what called Carlyle to say: "... Have you ever seen that a false man can be found have screamed? It is, he can not build a house of bricks! It is if you do not Knower, the characteristics of lime and plaster and dust and the like What it built by house; but it is a mound of rubble and dune of mixtures materials, and not worthy to remain on the foundations twelve centuries inhabited by two hundred million souls, but it is worth to collapse pillars Uwenhdm as if he did not, and I know that one has to go in All affairs dish and the laws of nature, but refused to answer requested. What a lie drama that those infidels, even though Zachrvoh really Tejeloh ... and the plight of the people fooled peoples and nations of this misinformation ... "

You well

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum