I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

Asceticism .. Masterpieces ethics Prophet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

garmny

serious story ESCWA:

Jabir bin Abdullah, may Allah be pleased with them that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him over the market inside of some high Knafth people, my grandfather Famer ASCO [1] dead Vtnolh, he took his ear and then said: "Which of you likes to him this Dirhams." They said that what we like and what we do something we do. He said: "Otahbun it to you." They said: God, if he was alive was a defect in it; because it ASCO, how can a dead ?! He said: "I swear to God on the lesser minimum of this to you." [2].

2. Ajmaoha me in the Hereafter:

Khaithamh all, it was said to the Prophet, peace be upon him: if you wish to give you the land lockers and keys what the prophet did not give you, no one is given after you, it does not diminish what you God. He said: "Ajmaoha me in the afterlife." God, come down to this: {Blessed be willing to make you better than that Gardens underneath which rivers and makes you palaces} [Al-Furqan: 10] [3].

3. Matt God's peace be upon him and his shield Mortgage:

Aisha, may Allah bless them said: "Messenger of Allah died Allah bless him and his shield are subject to a Jew thirty one saa" [4].

4. The story of Bahrain's capital:

Urwah ibn al-Zubayr, the walled bin openwork told him that Amr bin Auf -oho ally Bani Amer bin Louay, was the Battle of Badr with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him told him that the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him sent Abba Abeida to Bahrain comes Bdzetha , and the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him is the benefit of the people of Bahrain and ordered them Ala bin Hadrami, introduced Abu Obeida money from Bahrain, and I heard the arrival of supporters of Abu Obeida Voavo dawn prayers with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him.

When the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him went Vtaradwa him, Vtbasm Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him when he saw them, and then said: "Oznkm have heard that Abu Obeida came with something" They said: O Messenger of Allah for. He said: "Vobcroa and what they hoped Isarkm, I swear I'm afraid you do not poverty but I'm afraid you have to simplify you the world, as laid down on it from before you, as Vtnafssoha Tnafssoha, and Thlkkm as Ohlkthm" [5].

5. dates and water only:

Aisha, may Allah bless them said: "What satiation of Muhammad, peace be upon him from the mainland until the bread three times before to him" [6]. It also said God bless them: "If we are the family of Muhammad, peace be upon him for months what we stay Nstoukd fire, if he only dates and water." [7] .

6. stay two months without light a fire in his house:

Erwa, Aisha, she was saying: "By God, O son of my sister, if we were to look at the Crescent and Crescent and Crescent -thelath crescents in Chehrin- and Kindle in the verses of Allah bless him and fire." He said: O aunt, what was Ieihkm? She said: "Alosudan; dates and water, but he has been to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him from the Ansar neighbors were Mnaih them, were sent to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him from milk Visagenah" [8].

7. What satiation of wheat bread even the minimum difference:

Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him that he was indicating with his finger repeatedly he says that the same Abu Huraira with his hand, what satiation prophet of Allah, peace be upon him and his family for three days consecutively of bread wheat until the minimum difference [9] .

And it may Allah be pleased with him over the condition of a people that in their hands sheep serum called him, but he refused to eat and said: Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him took him from this world was full of barley bread [10].

8. affect mats in his side:

Description Omar ibn al-Khattab may Allah be pleased with him Prophet, peace be upon him, saying: "It's on the mat is between him and him something, and under his pillow from Adam filling fiber, but at his feet Qrza Msboba, and when his head Giver outstanding, and I saw the impact of the mats in his side, I cried, he said, God's peace be upon him: "What makes you cry." I said: O Messenger of Allah, fractions and Caesar as they were in it and you are the Messenger of Allah. He said: "The satisfied to have this world and the Hereafter us" [11].

9. Tsoln all this bliss:

Abu Hurayrah said: The Messenger of God came out of God be upon him day or night he saw Abu Bakr, Omar, said: "What Okhrjkma of Biotkma this time." They said: O Messenger of Allah hunger. He said: "I and my hand to get me out which Okhrjkma, Arise." And they with him, he came a man from the Ansar If it is not in his own house, when she saw the woman said: hello and welcome. Said the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: "Where is so and so." She said he went Istazb us from the water, as he looked Ansari came to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his two companions, and then said: Praise be to God! What a day Akram Oziava me.

He said, so it came to them Bazq the mystery of the pass and humid, he said: Eat of this. And taking Medea, she said to him, the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: " Beware of the milking . " Vzbh them, they ate from the sheep and that bunch and drank, and when that were filled and told the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to Abu Bakr and Omar, "and my hand Tsoln all this bliss the Day of Resurrection, brought you out of your homes hunger, then did you go back even Misfortune this bliss" [12].

[1] ESCWA: is a small ears. [2] Muslim: Book of asceticism and chips (2957), and Ahmad (14402). [3] Ibn Kathir: Great interpretation of the Quran 6/95. [4] Al-Bukhari: Book of Jihad, the door of what said in the shield of the Prophet, peace be upon him (in 2759), and al-Tirmidhi (1214). [5] Al-Bukhari: Book Maghazi, door Witnesses Angels Badra (3791), and Muslim: Book of asceticism and chips (2961). [6] Muslim: Book of fasting, door fasting Prophet, peace be upon him at other times (1156), Abu Dawood (2972). [7] Muslim: Book of asceticism and chips (2972), and al-Tirmidhi (2471). [8] Al-Bukhari: Book tortillas, door how he was living prophet God's peace be upon him and his companions (6094), and Muslim: Book of asceticism and chips (2972). [9] Muslim: Book of asceticism and chips (2976), and Ibn Majah (3343). [10] Al-Bukhari: Book foods, the door of what was the Prophet prayed God him and his companions ate (5098), [11] Al-Bukhari: Book of interpretation, AL divorce (4629), and Muslim: Book of divorce, the door in Alaala and the retirement of women (1479). [12] Muslim: Book of beverages, passport Asttball door other to Dar of trust with his consent so ... (2038).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum