I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

Mother of the Believers (Khadija figure) saddened Pferagaha Prophet (Allah bless him and his family

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

(Khadija girl Khuwaylid) is a woman who burst Pferagaha Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him and his family and him) crying in the days were difficult it where preceded by his uncle Abu Talib (peace be upon him) in three days and he was a little over eighty years and has had great stops in the defense Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and his family) which led to the Prophet (Allah bless him and his family) called this year a year of grief; severe to grief on parting most cherished what he loves and that was in the nineteenth and twentieth of the month of Rajab and the last say in the early days holy month of Ramadan in the tenth year of the mission (1).

Khadija (prayers of Allah upon) of Ashraf and fearing and enriched the women of Quraish and Mecca and it was her honor and piety, which is located in a lot of the attention of the elders and pillowcases people of Mecca and they (the prayers of Allah upon) the first women who believed and believed his message (peace be upon and his family), where he was the Prophet (Allah bless him and his family) began his family kin notification The first of safe and sincerity is his cousin Imam Ali bin Abi Talib (peace be upon him) and then Khadija or Aldah Immaculate Fatima Zahra (peace be upon her).

Khadija (prayers of Allah upon) position does not forget to support the divine message in terms of standing by side of the Prophet (Allah bless him and his family) and her defense of Islam in every way God has enabled the transfer hadith and make all their money in order to raise the banner of Islam and were consoles Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and his family) when he was not appointed to harm people, and this was the situation at the time was the Prophet (Allah bless him and his family) in a tight and awkward and with that endured such hardships and burdens heart patient and It did not show signs of boredom.

Left Khadija (prayers of Allah upon) pain in the heart of the Prophet (Allah bless him and his family), where he was weeping as they passed mentioned in front of him and it is worth mentioning that the Prophet (Allah bless him and his family) did not marry in the life of Khadija (prayers of Allah upon) and It was in her honor.

How do you know the Prophet Muhammad (may Allah bless him and his family) on the Lady Quraish?

The Prophet (Allah bless him and his family) broadcasting fame in the high-Creation and the Secretariat and honesty in Mecca society which led to the occurrence of view Khadija in the trade management which is hard to Thoudy a man such as the Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and his family) credit on trade drew Khadija call of the Prophet (Allah bless him and his family), saying it: «I am invited me to the mission Here's what the veracity of talking on sale! and bone faithfulness and generosity of morals, I give you double what was given man of your people, and I send you Glamin Aotmran insure in Travel» ( 2)

He agreed (Allah bless him and his family) on what brought him and went out to the Department of trade and returned in profits is expected, Ms. Khadija saw what Otaha Prophet (Allah bless him and his family) of the profits and of the maintenance of the Secretariat and the elevation of creation which led to the submission of request the marriage of the Prophet Muhammad (Allah bless him and his family) and they (the prayers of God it) did not marry him never heard the Prophet (Allah bless him and his family) have ordered Vobdy accepted in the pairing, and gave birth to Khadijah Mother of the Believers of the Prophet Mohammed (peace be upon him and his family him) dearest women and love them to his heart his daughter-friendly Fatima Zahra (peace be upon her), who was born and lived in the house of prophecy pure and third clothing owners and Um sir youth of Paradise and Rihanta Messenger of Allah (Allah bless him and his family) Imam Hassan and Imam Hussein ( peace be upon them).

Writer / Qais al-Amiri

ـــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــ

(1): the right of Biography c 3:00 164

(2) knowledge of the biography of the Prophet of Islam c 1:00 8

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum