I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos of the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it for the sake of Allah

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

(( In the name of Allah the Merciful ))
- Introduction -
Praise be to Allah, we praise Him and seek His help and forgiveness and seek refuge with Allah from the evils of ourselves and our evils of Allah guides not misleading him and not mislead Hadi, and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone with no partner and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger
{O ye who believe, fear Allah He should be feared nor Tamotn not unless you are Muslims} {O people, fear your Lord who created you from a single soul and creating them her husband and transmit them many men and women and fear Allah who asks by God and the wombs that you were an observer}. {O ye who believe, fear God and speak always the truth fit you your deeds and forgive you your sins and obey Allah and His Messenger has won a great victory}
After the truer modern Book of Allah and the best guidance is the guidance of Muhammad r evil things Mahdthatha all an innovation and every innovation is misguidance and every misguidance in the fire . "
- Muslim brother Karim know God taught me and you that all goodness to adhere to the Book of Allah and the Sunnah of His Prophet peace be upon him to understand the Ancestors pleasure of Allah the Almighty for them, and evil all the evil in violation of that word and deed and belief, I also know my dear brother, God taught me and you that adhere to this way and to adhere to it needs to be great patience and I am Zakir you in this research small size, heavy interest, pictures of the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it, to be an incentive for you on this way of conduct and adhere to it. Written by: Abu Saad al-Maaz bin Abdu Bin Abdu Bin Qasim Mikhlafi - Village Almsalq - Dba abroad - Taiz

- Photos of the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it for the sake of God -

- The door in his patience, peace be upon him and carry it to harm the idolaters:
- separation in that the Prophet peace be upon him killing of his people varieties of harm in order to worship the Lord Almighty alone is not a partner and he started calling people to it:
- Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him, as in Saheeh - (3/1180)
No. (3059):
- Describe Abdullah bin Yousef told us son of the donation, said he told me Younis from Ibn Shihab told me lug that Aisha husband of the Prophet peace be upon him told him
: she said of the Prophet, peace be upon and peace Do you come more from Day One Day? Said (I've received from your people it encounters was the most received them on Aqaba, as I introduced myself to Ibn Abd al-Ialil bin Abdul fatigue did not answer me to what I wanted So I went and I am anxious on my face did not Ostvq but I am a century foxes lifted my head. If I am a cloud may Ozltinay looked If where Jibril Vadani said that God has heard the words of your people to you and returned to you God has sent you the king of mountains to tell him what you want them Vadani King of the Mountain and greet and then said O Muhammad said that as you want if you wish to apply the Alokhcpin them? said the Prophet, may Allah bless him and him, but I hope that God comes out of the solidity of the worship of God alone, not associating anything with Him) 0
- she said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (5/181) No. (4754)
- and told me Abu Tahir Ahmad ibn Amr ibn discharged and Harmalah bin Yahya Amr ibn al-darkening Amri - and Olvazam close - they told us son of the donation told me Younis said from Ibn Shihab told me Urwah ibn al-Zubayr that A'isha the Prophet peace be upon him told him that she said to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, O Messenger of God Do you come Day was more severe than on a Sunday, he said «I have received from your people and was the most received them on Aqaba, as I introduced myself to Ibn Abd al-Ialil bin Abdul fatigue did not answer me to what I wanted So I went, and I'm anxious to my face did not Ostvq only a century foxes raising my head. If I am a cloud may Ozltinay I looked if the angel Gabriel Vadani said that God has heard you say your people and returned to you, sent you the king of mountains to tell him what you want them said Vadani king of the mountains and on the ladder. Then he said, 'O Muhammad, God has heard you say your people and I'm the king of the mountains Lord has sent me to you to insure Tomrni what you want if you wish to apply the Alokhcpin them. » Messenger of Allah said to him, peace be upon him «but I hope that God comes out of the solidity of the worship of God alone, not associating anything with Him».
- chapter in that the idolaters were hurt the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and perhaps Odmoh peace be upon him:
- Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (3/1345) No. (3475):
- told me over bin Mohammed Al Waleed Kufi told us about Ouzai from Yahya ibn Abi many from Muhammad ibn Ibrahim ibn al-Zubayr Erwa said
: I asked Abdullah ibn Amr for the most detest making what the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said I saw an obstacle ibn Abi came to the Prophet, peace be upon him as he prayed robe he put him in the neck Fajngah severe strangled Abu Bakr came to pay him until he said Otguetlon man that says the Lord God has based came to you from your Lord
- Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh (1/94) number (237)
- Tell us Abadan said my father told me all about my father Isaac Division Amr ibn Abdullah Memon said
: Pena Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and handed Sajid (h)
said and told me Ahmed bin Othman said to us Shurayh bin Muslim said to us Ibrahim ibn Yusuf from his father from Abu Ishaq told me Amr ibn Maimon said that Abdullah bin Masood told him: that the Prophet, peace be upon him was praying at home and Abu ignorance and the owners sit him if some of them said to some of you come intestines of the camel of so and so and put it on the back of Mohammed if he worshiped? Vonbos suffers more than the people he brought him looked even worshiped the Prophet, peace be upon him and put him on his back between his shoulders and I see no change anything if I had invincibility said Fjalo laugh and refer to each other and the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace Sajid does not raise his head until Fatima came to him and put forward on the back raised his head and then said (Oh you Baqric) three times was too difficult for them, as called them said they saw that the call in that country Mostagabp then called (Oh God, you the father of ignorance and you'll threshold bin Rabia and Shaybah bin Rabia and Waleed bin threshold and illiteracy bin behind and an obstacle ibn Abi Meit). The promise of the seventh did not maintain about said Volve my hand I have seen who count Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him lying on the KULAIB Kulaib Badr
- she said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (5/179) No. (4750)
- and told us Abdullah bin Omar bin Mohammed bin Aban Aljafee Tell us Abdul Rahim - I mean, son of Solomon - for Zacarias about my father Isaac Amr ibn Maimon Audi Ibn Masood said while the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him pray at home and Abu Jahl and the owners of his sitting has slaughtered roots yesterday he said Abu Jahl Which of you is to Salé roots so they get built so and so and put it on the shoulders of Mohammed if he worshiped Vonbos suffers more than the men took him when he worshiped the Prophet peace be upon him and put it between his shoulders said Fastdgoa and make some of them leaning on some of the existing I see. If I had raised invincibility about noon the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and the Prophet peace be upon him Sajid raising his head even zap man told Fatima Fatima came a Aftranh him. Then I came back on them _imanm when he had finished the Prophet peace be upon him raise his voice, his prayers and then called them. And if called called three times. If asked, he asked three times and then «Oh God, you said Baqric.» Three times when they heard his voice went on their laughter and feared his call then «Oh God, you said Papy ignorance bin Hisham and the threshold bin Rabia and Shaybah bin Rabia and Alwaleed bin obstacle and illiteracy bin behind an obstacle ibn Abi.» According to the seventh and did not save it Volve sent Muhammad peace be upon him the right I have seen who called lying on the day of Badr and then pulled to KULAIB Kulaib Badr. Said Abu Ishaq Al Waleed Bin wrong obstacle in this talk.
- said Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (4/1896)
No. (4675):
- Tell us Yahya told of Abdul Razzaq for Muammar Abdul Karim island for Ikrima Ibn Abbas said Abu ignorance
: While I saw Muhammad at the Kaaba to pray Oton on his neck. Bringing the Prophet peace be upon him said (if done to you took the angels)
subsidiaries Amr ibn Khaled Obeid-Allah for Abdul Karim
- said Imam Albanian Almighty God's mercy, as in the series proper (13/99) No. (3296):
- (if he did ( means: the father of ignorance); the Angels took him visibly, albeit
that the Jews wished death, died).
Narrated by al-Bazzar (3/40/2189) - and the context Lh- and Ibn Jarir (1/336, 0 3/65 1) of the Road Zakaria bin Udai: idol Obaidullah bin Amr Abdul Karim for Ikrima Ibn Abbas:
Abu ignorance: While I saw Muhammad - peace be upon him - to Oton on his neck, and was told: is the one, he said, what I see, he said the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -:. .. Vzl.
I said, and Zechariah, the son Uday confident men Muslim, is it trustworthy than men sheikhs, Valasnad properly.
and followed Ahmed bin Abdul Malik: idol Obaidullah him.
Narrated by Ahmad (1/248), but did not irrigate the word, but referred to the term before , a novel (Furat bin Salman) follows. And Konh- to was so cryptic on Haythami not Aazza to Ahmed, said (6/314):
"Narrated by al-Bazzar, and his men the right men."
and attributed Hafiz in the "conquest" (8/724) to the son of Mrdoih such as context Bazzar, rose after saying: "to die ":
"They saw their seats of fire."
The follow-up to the Euphrates; he said to Ahmad: idol Ismail bin Yazid Abu sophistication increases: idol Firat about (Original: Bin), Abdul Karim him, and pronunciation:
said: said Abu ignorance: While I saw the Messenger of Allah - Allah bless him - pray at the Kaaba, the framework Atinh even on his neck! He said: He said:
"If you do; for I took the angels visibly, though the Jews wished death; to have died and saw their seats in the fire."
Had who Apahlwn Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - went out; for they returned do not have money or Welcome. "
The Firat: is the son Salman, a confidence.
The narrator him Ismail bin Yazid sophistication; did not know him, Hafiz in "accelerating" and claimed that he (Ismail bin Abdullah bin Khalid sophistication) which in "polite!" and his mistake in that Sheikh Ahmed Shaker Allah have mercy on him, to the things mentioned, It is strong, and concluded that other, he said,
"and Ahmed investigating elders, there tells only confidence, and when that rectified his speech."
well said. And Allah knows best.
Yes; his true; I found him a strong following up, said Abu Ali in "Musnad "(4/471/2604): Zuhair told us: Tell us Abdullah bin Jaafar: Tell us Obaidullah Pettmamh such as novel (Firat).
This assignment correctly on Sheikh condition.
and followed Muammar Obaidullah for its very brief; not only him as saying: "if he did; the Angels took him visibly. "
narrated by Abdul Razak in the "inexplicable" (1/52 and 2/334) and from the way Bukhari (4958)
and al-Tirmidhi (3348) - and Sahha-, and women in the "Great Sunan" (6/518/11685), and al-Tabari ( 1/336), and al-Bayhaqi in "directories" (2/192), Ahmad (1/368), all of them for Abdul Razak him. He claimed commentator on "Tirmidhi" that the uniqueness of it; without means Bukhari and six other! Al-Haafiz said after the talk:
"The increased Ismaili at the end of the road Muammar for Karim island: Ibn Abbas said: if the Jews wished death; to die, even those who Apahlwn Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - went out; for they returned not find Welcome nor money."
To talk View translator of Abu Huraira said:
Abu Jahl said: Is dust Muhammad and his face among you? He said, and was told: Yes. He said: Lat and Uzza! While I saw him do it for Oton on his neck, or Oln his face in the dirt! He said:
came to the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - a Asali- claimed to set foot on the Rqubth-! He said: What Fjohm him unless he was turned away on his heels and fears his own hands, he said, was said to him: What are you? He said, that me and him to a trench of fire and hula and wings! The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -:
"If DNA me, for kidnapped Angels a member of a member."
He said: ejaculates God the Almighty do not know in Abu Huraira, or something Bulgh-:
(both the rights to overshadow. that saw him sacked. that the Lord reactionary. What do you think, who ended. Abdul A. If peace. What if he is on the guidance. or is piety. What if he lied and took over (I mean: the father of ignorance). Did not know that God sees) to another Sura.
Narrated by Muslim (8 / 130), and Alencaia- Bbedh- in "Big" (6/518/11683), and al-Tabari (0 3/65 1), and Bayhaqi (2/89 1), and Ahmad (2/370). *
- Imam Albanian Almighty God's mercy as true in the Prophet's biography - (1 / 137. 138-139):
for girl names Abu Bakr, may Allah be pleased with her:
what went down:? Abe will hand the flame? Caecum or turns a beautiful girl and her war howl Fehr In her hand she says:
Mzmma our Father and his religion Kulaina and ordered him to disobey. The Prophet, peace be upon him sitting in the mosque along with Abu Bakr when he saw Abu Bakr said: O Messenger of Allah, may she came back and I am afraid that the Trac. The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him:
(it will not see me)
and read the Koran Vaatsam him as he [God] and read:? If I read the Koran made ​​between you and those who do not believe in the Hereafter a veil Mistura? [Isra: 45] stood on Abu Bakr did not see the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: O Abu Bakr, I am told that your companion Hjana. He said: Lord of this house is not what Ahjak. Volt, she says: Quraish girl I had learned her master
directed by the Governor (2/361) said: (true attribution) agreed, and Ibn Golden (2103) and Abu Naim (p. 61) on the other by Ibn Abbas toward him. And corrected Ibn Abi Hatim also as in (Manthoor) (4/186) and has him witness of an interview with Abu Bakr
Anas bin Malik may Allah be pleased with him, said:
Gabriel came peace be upon him to the Prophet, peace be upon him one day as he sat sad had dyed his hair with blood beating some of the people (Mecca) said: He said to him: What you? He said: He said to him:
(done to me and they did)
said: Jibril said to him, peace be upon him: Would you like to show you eh? He said: (Yes)
said: looked at the tree from behind the valley, he said: Invite those tree. Vdaaha came up the walk between his hands. He said: Feltrdja or bad. He told her. So she went back to her place. The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: (suffices)
Narrated by Ahmad (3/113) and Ibn Majah (4028) bond properly 0

- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it for the sake of God, and spit out by the pernicious obstacle ibn Abi in face-Karim him from God Almighty best prayer and delivery:
- Imam Albanian Almighty God's mercy, as in the true biography of the Prophet - (1 / 204-205):
Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased:
(that Abu Meit he was sitting with the Prophet, peace be upon him b (Mecca) does not cause a nuisance and was meek ​​man was the rest of the Quraysh if they sat down with him hurting him and was Abi Khalil absent him Baham said Quraish: Saba Abu Meit
gave mistress of Sham night he said to his wife: What Muhammad than did was it? And she said more than he is . And he said: What did Khalili Abu Meit? And she said: Saba
shreds night when he became ill Attah Abu Meit The lives did not return his greeting. He said: Malik Do not reply to greet? He said: how you want your greeting has Sabot?
he said: Kindle Quraish did it? said : Yes
He said: What exonerate their chests if I did?
He said: come to him in his council and Tbzk in the face and _imh Bokhbut what he learned from verbal abuse
did not the Prophet, peace be upon him Yazd to wipe his face from Slugs then turned to him and said:
(if your grandmother out of the mountains ( Mecca) strike your neck Sabra)
when he was the day of Badr and left his companions refused to come out
of his companions he said to him: Go out with us
said: This man had promised me that found me out of the mountains (Mecca) to hit my neck Sabra said: you red sentences do not realize if they defeat fly he went out with them when God defeated the infidels and solving its sentence in the new from the ground took him Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him captive in seventy of Quraish gave him Abu Meit said: kill me among them? He said:
(Yes, including Bzkt at me)
God revealed in Abi:? And on the unjust bite on his hands? To say? The devil to man Khdhula? [Al-Furqan: 27-29]
Narrated by Ibn Mrdoih and Abu Naim in (directories) bond properly from Saeed bin Jubair by Ibn Abbas as in (Manthoor) (5/68) 0
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it to harm his uncle Abu flame:
- she said Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (4/1787)
No. (4492):
- Tell us Omar bin Hafs bin Ghias told us my father told Aloamc told me once about Amr ibn Said ibn Jubayr from Ibn Abbas, may Allah who said: what came down {and} warn your tribe of kin. Ascended the Prophet, peace be upon him at Safa and started shouting, my son Fehr, my son, Uday stomachs Quraish until they met and started the man if he could not come sent a messenger for the consideration of what came Abu flame and Quraish said (Do you see if I told you that the horses in the valley want to change you Okintm Msedki). They said yes tried what you said but honest (I warner to you in the hands of an awful doom). Heck said Abu flame that why you brought us the rest of the day came down {Perish the hands of Abu Lahab and repent. What's richest him his money and earn} 0
- said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (1/134)
number (529)
- and told of Abu crepe Mohammed bin Ala told us Abu Osama Aloamc Amr ibn time for Saeed Bin Jubair for Ibn Abbas said what this verse was revealed (And warn your tribe of kin) and Rhtk them loyal.
Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him came out even ascended Safa exclaimed «O two mornings». And they said, Who is this who cheer Mohammed said. Vajtmawa him and said «Oh oh so and so built structures built so and so so and so, O, O, O Bani Abd Manaf built Abdulmutallab» gathered around him and said «Do you see if I told you that the horses out the foot of this mountain Okintm Msedki». We tried what you falsely. He said «I warner to you in the hands of an awful doom.» He said Abu flame Woe to you but only brought us to this and then he came down this Surah Abe will hand the flame has TB. As well as read Aloamc to another Sura.
- said Imam Ahmad ibn Hanbal Almighty God's mercy as datum - (3/492)
number (16066):
- Describe Abdullah told me my father told me Abu Suleiman al-Dubby David ibn Amr ibn Zuhair Almuseiba said Tna Abdul Rahman Bin Abi trigger from his father from Rabia Ibn Abbad Daily was Jahlia Aslam said: I saw the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace sight my eyes market a metaphor says O people say there is no god but Allah prosper and enters in Fjajha people Mottagcefon him what I saw someone says something which No silent says you people say there is no god but Allah prosper but behind him a man squint and Nil face a Gdartin says he Sabi liar I told of this said Mohammed bin Abdullah, a little prophecy, I said this, who deny they said his uncle Abu Lahab I told you I was that day was young said No, God I am that day to wiser
suspension Shoaib Arna'oot: True to others, and this attribution of Hassan Abdul Rahman bin Abi trigger down for the rank of the right and the rest of his men are trustworthy men of the right
- said Imam Albanian Almighty God's mercy, as in the true biography of the Prophet - (1/142):
narrated by Imam Ahmad and Baihaqi from Rabia Ibn Abbad of the sons of Dail - was Jahlia became Muslim - said: I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in ignorance in the market (a metaphor), he says:
(O people say: (There is no god but Allah) be returned)
and people are gathered it sweater and a man and a nil face squint a Gdartin says: It Sabi liar. Followed I asked him where he went? They said: This is his uncle Abu Lahab
then Narrated by al the other way from Rabia Daily said:
I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him b (a metaphor) followed by people in their homes to invite them to God sweater and man squint Tkd and cheeks, he says: O people, do not tempted by this about your religion and the religion of your fathers,
I said: Who is this? It was: This Abu flame 0
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him what happened to him from distress and harm from the polytheists Day One:
- Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (4/1496) No. (3845) said:
- Tell us Yitzhak Ben Nasr told of Abdul Razzaq for Muammar Hammam heard Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him said
: The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him (intensified the wrath of God on a people they did His Prophet - refers to Rbaith - intensified the wrath of God on the man kill the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon and peace for the sake of God)
- and said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (5/179) No. (4749):
- Muhammad ibn Rafi told of Abdul Razzaq told us Muammar Hammam Ben alarm clock said this is what told us Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah God's peace be upon him, recalled talk of them said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him «intensified the wrath of God on a people they did this the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him». It then refers to Rbaith said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him «intensified the wrath of God on the man kill the Messenger of Allah in the way of Allah Almighty».
- said Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (4/1496)
No. (3846) قال :
- حدثني مخلد بن مالك حدثنا يحيى بن سعيد الأموي حدثنا ابن جريج عن عمر بن دينار عن عكرمة عن ابن عباس رضي الله عنهما قال
: اشتد غضب الله على قتله النبي صلى الله عليه و سلم في سبيل الله اشتد غضب الله على قوم دموا وجه نبي الله صلى الله عليه و سلم .
- باب في صبره صلى الله عليه وسلم على المشرك الذي أراد قتله وعفوه عنه :
- قال الإمام البخاري رحمه الله تعالى كما في صحيحه - (3 / 1065) رقم (2753) :
- حدثنا أبو اليمان أخبرنا شعيب عن الزهري قال حدثني سنان ابن أبي سنان الدؤلي وأبو سلمة بن عبد الرحمن أن جابر بن عبد الله رضي الله عنهما أخبر : أنه غزا مع رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قبل نجد فلما قفل رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم قفل معه فأدركتهم القائلة في واد كثير العضاه فنزل رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم وتفرق الناس يستظلون بالشجر فنزل رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم تحت سمرة وعلق بها سيفه ونمنا نومة فإذا رسول الله صلى الله عليه و سلم يدعونا وإذا عنده أعرابي فقال ( إن هذا اختراط علي سيفي وأنا نائم فاستيقظت وهو في يده صلتا فقال من يمنعك مني ؟

She said any Hntah Did you not hear what I said and what she said the words of the people Vokhbertny Alivk Vazddt disease to patients and when I came back to my house and entered the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and greeted then «said how Tekm». I said, allow me to go to my parents and I said then I want to ascertain that the news by them. Gave me permission Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Fjit's parents and I said to my mother, my Omtah what people are talking she said, Oh Honey, you structure I swear to rarely was never a woman and glows when a man loves her and her Dharair but Kathryn them - she said - I said Hallelujah People have talked about this she cried That night, even the locals do not become Lei tear nor Akthal Phnom then became a cry and called the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Ali bin Abi Talib and Usama bin Zaid when Astelbut revelation Astchirehma parting in his family - said - either Osama bin Zaid pointed peace be upon the Messenger of God God be upon him in Him Who knows the innocence of his family and in Him Who knows at the same friendliness of them said, 'O Messenger of Allah, they are your family, but we do not know better. But Ali bin Abi Talib said God did not narrows you and many other women and ask the current Tsedkk - she said - called the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said Bareerah «Bareerah Did you see any of you doubt something of Aisha». She told him Bareerah and who sent you the right if you see it is never Ogms them more than they are under way modern age sleep for dough comes a domesticus Vtoklh her ​​family - she said - so the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him on the podium Fastadhir of Abdullah ibn Abi Slol - said - Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, he said it is in the pulpit «O Muslims Excuse me of a man who has reached his harm in my household sure of what I learned on my family but good man and I've said what I learned, but it was good and what enters on my family but me» . And he arose Saad bin Maaz Ansari said I Amak him, O Messenger of God that was Aws hit his neck, although it is our brothers Khazraj ordered us Vflna order - she said - so he Saad bin worship a master Khazraj was a good man but Ajthilth diet, said Saad bin Maaz lied to the age of God does not kill him and not able to kill him. So the acid Ben seedlings, a cousin Saad bin Maaz said Saad bin worship lied to the age of God Nguetlnh you hypocrite argue about the hypocrites railed Alehian Aws and Khazraj until they were about to Iqttheloa and the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him based on the pulpit and he kept the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and I am back Akhvdahm even silent and silent - she said - and I cried daily so do not the locals, Li tear nor Akthal Phnom then I cried next to my night not the locals, Li tear nor Akthal Phnom and my parents may think that crying would tear me apart while they sat I have and I cry she asked a woman from the Ansar authorizing her sat crying - she said - Whilst we are so we entered the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and greeted then sat down - she said - I have not been sitting since I was told that what was said was broadcast months does not inspire him in Shani something - she said - witnessing a Messenger of Allah, peace be upon upon him while he sat and said «Oh Aisha, but after it I have heard about you such and such you are the innocent Vcyprik God although I protracted guilt Fastghafry God and repent to the slave if admitted guilt and repented God meant it». When he said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him spent his article trimmed lachrymal even feel it drop answer I said to my father meant the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him in what he said. He said and what God know what to say to the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and I said to my mother Ajebe meant the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said and what God know what to say to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and I said I am a modern underway age do not read much of the Koran I am God, I knew that you have heard of this until he settled in your souls and you believe it, the I told you that I am innocent, and God knows that I innocent do not believe me so Although recognized you order and God knows that I innocent believe me I am God, what I find you and me, for example, but also said Abu Yousef Vsber beautiful and God helper on what you describe. She then turned Fadtdjat on my bed - she said - and I am God, then I know I is innocent and that God Mbriy my innocence, but God, what I thought to be down in Shani inspiration was the most despicable myself recited and Shani that speak of God Almighty in order recited, but I you I hope to see the Messenger God's peace be upon him sleep in the vision of God by Abriny said Ram sure of what the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and his council came out of a household until Almighty Allah revealed to His Prophet peace be upon him. He took what he pulls it from the Alberh revelation even when he descended to him like Juman of race in today's chat of the weight of which was revealed to say it - she said - when a secret from the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him with a laugh was the first word spoken by that «Obhari Aisha said, The God has Barak ». She told me my mother a national him I told God I do not do it nor Ahmed but it is God who has revealed my innocence - she said - revealed God Almighty (Those who came Balivk League of you) ten verses revealed God Almighty these verses my innocence - said - said Abu Bakr was spent on a flat for him and his relatives vertebra and God is not something he never spent it after who told Aisha. Ejaculates God Almighty (not Aotl Oulu credited with you, and that capacity Iwtwa first kin) to say (do you not wish that God will forgive you) Habban ibn Musa said Abdullah bin Mubarak said this allergic verse in the book of God. Abu Bakr said, God, I love that God forgive me. And he returned to the flat, which was spent alimony and said it does not remove it from him at all. Aisha said The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him Zainab girl colt pair asked the Prophet peace be upon him for Emery «what I learned or what I've seen.» And she said, O Messenger of Allah protect and audio Bosra God, what I learned but good. Aisha said, which was a Tsaminy of the wives of the Prophet peace be upon him Fsamha God piety and her sister postages plight of girl fights her colt Vhlkt those who perished. Zuhri said that is what ended up to us from these command the whole night. He said in an interview Younis Ahtmmelth diet.
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him to harm Abdullah ibn Abi Bin Salool head hypocrites:
- Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (3/1296)
No. (3330):
- Tell us Mohammed told us Immortalized bin Yazid told us son Greg said he told me Amr ibn Dinar that he heard the Jabra may Allah be pleased with him say: we invaded with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him was jumpy with people from immigrants even multiplied and the immigrant man saliva Vksa Onsaria angry Ansari outrage even Tdaawa Ansari said to my supporters and said oh migrants for migrants went Prophet peace be upon him said (what Pal suit people of ignorance? Then he said what their business). Peixah migrants told Al-Ansari said said the Prophet, peace be upon him (they let her malignant). Abdullah said bin Abi Salool Waaqid Tdaawa us while we go back to the city to go out dearest ones Alozl not kill Omar said O Messenger of Allah this pernicious? Abdullah said the Prophet, peace be upon him (do not people talk that he was killing his companions) 0
- said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh (8/19) No. (6748):
- Narrated Abu Bakr ibn Abi Shaybah and Zuhair ibn Harb and Ahmed Bin Abdo al-Dubby and the son of Abu Omar - and wording of Ibn Abi Shaybah - The son of a slave told us and said others told us Sufian bin appointment said he heard Amr Jabir bin Abdullah says we were with the Prophet peace be upon him in the Raiders Vksa man of immigrant men from the Ansar said Ansari Oh, and supporters of the migrants said O-immigrant. The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him «What is it about a case of ignorance». They said: O Messenger of Allah Ksa man of immigrant men from Ansar.
He said «they let it skunk». Vsamaha Abdullah ibn Abi said, may God and did it while we go back to the city to go out dearest ones Alozl. Omar said let me strike the neck of this hypocrite, he said «people do not let him talk that Muhammad kills his companions».
- said Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (4/1859)
No. (4617):
- Describe Abdullah bin Please tell us about Israel Dad Isaac from Zayd ibn Arqam said
: I was in the Raiders and I heard Abdullah ibn Abi says not to spend when the Messenger of Allah even shake around him and while we go back to the city to go out dearest ones Alozl. I mentioned that to my uncle or age Vzl of the Prophet peace be upon him Vdani Vhdtth sent the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and handed over to Abdullah ibn Abi and his companions Vhlfoa what they said Vkzbna Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and his sincerity Vosabna they did not Isbni like him never sat in the house, he said my uncle to me what I wanted to Kzbk that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and Mguetk? Ejaculates God comes to you hypocrites {if}. He sent to the Prophet, peace be upon him and recites said (that God has honesty, Zaid).
- said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (8/119) No. (7200):
- Describe Abu Bakr ibn Abi Shaybah narrated Hassan bin Moses told us Zuhair bin Muawiya Abu Ishaq told us that he heard Zayd ibn Arqam say we went out with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in the Book of infected people, said the severity of Abdullah ibn Abi to his companions not to spend when the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him even shake around him. Zuhair said, reading from a cut around it. He said while we go back to the city to go out dearest ones Alozl - he said - I brought the Prophet peace be upon him so I told him he sent to Abdullah ibn Abi Vajtahed his right hand and asks him what he did lie Zaid said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him - he said - and he signed to myself which they said intensity until God revealed ratifications (if comes to you hypocrites) said then invited the Prophet peace be upon him to ask forgiveness for them - he said - Vllowa their heads. And saying (as if they Wood evidence) and said they are men most beautiful thing.
- said Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh (4/1663)
No. (4290):
- Describe Abu Aleman told us Shoaib Zuhri said Tell me Erwa ibn al-Zubayr that Osama bin Zaid, may Allah be pleased with him
that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and rode on a donkey on the plush Vdkih Abizaid and Osama bin Zaid Saad bin behind a cult back in Bani al-Harith bin Khazraj before the Battle of Badr. Even over the Council in which Abdullah ibn Abi Slol said before that delivers Abdullah ibn Abi If the Council mixtures of Muslims and infidels idolaters, Jews and Muslims in the Council Abdullah bin Rawahah when the Council Gshet Ajajh animal vintage Abdullah ibn Abi nose robes and then said No Ngbroa we greeted the Messenger of Allah bless him and grant him peace on them and then stop descended called them to God and read them the Koran, said Abdullah bin Abi Slol dear one he did not better than say that it really was not Tazna in our councils refer to Rahlk it comes to Vaqss it . Abdullah said son Rawahah Yes, O Messenger of Allah Vagshena in our councils then we love it. Muslims and polytheists and Jews Fastb even came close to Attoron he kept the Prophet, peace be upon him Akhvdahm even lived then rode the Prophet, peace be upon him his mount Fassar even entered the Saad bin worship the Prophet said to him, and him (O Saad Did you hear what he said Abu Habbab - He wants to Abdullah ibn Abi - said such and such). Saad bin worship said O Messenger of Allah feel disgusted with him and forgive him Volve sent down to you the Book of God has come to the right which was revealed to you and the people have made ​​up this lake that Atojoh Viasboh gang when my father God that God has given you the truth, which it is doing so east by what I saw. Fva the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and the Prophet, peace be upon him and his companions are exempted from the infidels and the people of the book, as instructed by God and impatient to harm God said, and the bulk of {and Tsaman of those who were given the Book before you and who have been hurt a lot}. Verse And God said, {d many people of the book if Ardonkm of faith after infidels envy of themselves at}. To the last verse and The Prophet, peace be upon him thinks that amnesty what God had commanded him until authorized God in them when he conquered the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace is full of God, killing him Snaded Quraish infidels Ibn Abi Salool said and his polytheists and idolaters This is something had gone Viaaawa Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him to Islam Voslmwa 0
- she said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh (5/182) No. (4760):
- Tell us Ishaq ibn Ibrahim Alhandaly and Mohammed bin lifter and Abdullah bin Humaid - this version was narrated by Ibn Rafi - The son Rafe told us and said the other two were told Abdul Razak told us Muammar for syphilis Erwa that Osama bin Zaid told him that the Prophet peace be upon him rode a donkey it Lacave beneath amaranth Vdkih Abizaid behind him Osama, a back Saad bin worship in Beni Harith bin Khazraj and that before the Battle of Badr Even over the Council in which mixtures of Muslims and infidels idolaters, Jews, including Abdullah ibn Abi In Council Abdullah bin Rawahah when the Council Gshet Ajajh animal vintage Abdullah ibn Abi nose robes then said no Ngbroa us.
He acknowledged them the Prophet peace be upon him then he went down to stop God called them and read them the Koran, said Abdullah ibn Abi ye not one better than this if what you say is not really Tazna in our councils and refer to Rahlk it comes to us Vaqss it. Abdullah bin Rawahah Agshena said in our councils then we love it. He said Muslims and the polytheists and Jews Fastb until they were about to Etwathboa he kept the Prophet peace be upon him Akhvdahm then rode his mount even entered the Saad bin worship, he said «any Saad Did you hear what he said Abu Habbab - He wants to Abdullah ibn Abi - said such and such» . Feel disgusted with him said, O Messenger of God, and God forgive I swear I've given you, who gave you and the people have made ​​up this lake that Atojoh Viasboh gang when God responded that the truth, which Oattake east so it is done by what I saw. Fva by the Prophet peace be upon him.
- separation in an attempt hypocrites in the killing of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his patience with annoyance:

- Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (8/123)
No. (7214):
- Describe Zuheir ibn Harb told us Abu Ahmed COFFEE Tell us Waleed bin all told us Abu parasite said was between a man of the people of Aqaba, between Hudhaifah some of what is between the people and said adjure God, how much was the owners of Aqaba said said to him, people told him it asks you said we tell they Fourteen If you are of them folk was fifteen and I bear witness to God that twelve of them war God and His Messenger in this life and on the witnesses and excuse three crier said what we heard the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him and we know what the people wanted.

- Tell us Zuhair ibn Harb and Uthman ibn Abi Shaybah and Isaac Ben Abraham Isaac said told us and said the other two Jarir told us about Mansour Abu Wael Abdullah said what was on nostalgia opted Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him NASA and I am back in the division gave Aqra 'ibn Habis hundred camels and gave Uyaynah like that and gave the people of that day supervision of the Arabs and their impact in the division, said a man and God that this is what the apportionment of justice where I want and what the face of God. And I said, God said to reported recent Messenger of Allah peace be upon him - he said - Votih I told him what he said - he said - even altering his face was such as discharge and then said «it adjusts that God has not been amended and His Messenger». He then said «God have mercy on Moses had been traumatized by more than patient with this». He said no offense is not top-notch him after newly.
- said Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (4/1581) No. (4094) - Tell us Qutaiba told of Abdul Wahid Ben Qaqaa bin Shubrumah Amara told of Abdul Rahman bin Abi Yes said I heard Abu Sa'eed said: sent Ali bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him to the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and grant him peace of Yemen gold medal in the canopy of Mkaroz did not get from the soil Vksmha said between four turnoff between Uyaynah bin Badr and Ding bin Habis and Zaid horse and fourth either Alqamah or Amer Ben parasite man said of his companions we were deserving of this than those that reached the Prophet said, may Allah bless him and grant him peace, he said (and I'm not Tomnonna Secretary of news comes to me in the sky sky morning and evening). Man stood up and said Musharraf cheeks sunken eyes protuberant front bushy beard shaved head Mhmr Mizar said: O Messenger of God Fear God said (and I'm not deserving of Lilac or people of the earth to fear God). Then fry the man gone. Khalid ibn al-Walid said O Messenger of Allah not strike his neck? He said (not perhaps be praying). Khalid said how much of the vaccine say out loud what his heart is not in the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him (I have not been ordered to dig people's hearts and stomachs harder). He then looked at him a arrector he said (he goes out of Didi this folk recite the Book of Allah humid not exceed their throats pass through of Adinkma Imrq arrow from the bow - and I think he said - while caught up in the Oguetlnhm killed Thamoud).
- she said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (3/110)
No. (2500) - Tell us Qutaiba bin Saeed Abdul Wahid told us about Qaqaa Ben Amara told of Abdul Rahman bin Abi Yes said I heard Abu Said Khudri says sent Ali bin Abi Talib to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him from Yemen Bzhbh in the canopy of Mkaroz did not get from the soil - he said - Vksmha between four turnoff between Uyaynah bin fort and Aqra bin Habis and Zaid horse and fourth either Alqamah bin Alath or Amer bin parasite man said of his companions we were deserving of this than these - he said - that reached the Prophet peace be God be upon him. He said «not Tomnony and I am the secretary of news comes to me in the sky in the morning and evening sky». Man stood up and said Musharraf cheeks sunken eyes protuberant front bushy beard shaved head Mhmr Mizar said: O Messenger of God Fear God. He said, «and Lilac Art thou not deserving people of the earth to fear God». Li said the man then Khalid bin Walid said: O Messenger of God not give his neck, he said «not perhaps be prayed.» Khalid said how much of the vaccine say their tongues what is not in his heart. The Messenger of Allah peace be upon him «I have not been ordered to dig for people's hearts and stomachs harder». He then looked at him a arrector said, «It comes out of Didi this folk recite the Book of Allah humid not exceed their throats pass through of religion as Imrq arrow from the bow - he said I think he said - while caught up in the Oguetlnhm killed Thamoud».
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him the Ansari harm who responded Saliha Allah bless him and spoke it:
- Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (2/832)
No. (2231):
- Describe Abdullah bin Yousef told us Laith told me Ibn Shihab from Erwa for Abdul Abdullah bin Zubair, God bless them that told him that a man from the Ansar al-Zubayr when contending with the Prophet, peace be upon him in the free Hraj which watered by sieving said Ansari was discharged water passes but he refused it Fajtsma when the Prophet, peace be upon him and the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and peace of Zubair (Bartend O Zubair and then send the water to your neighbor). Ansari became angry, he said that was the son of your aunt? Vthelon face of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him then he said (Bartend O Zubair then Catch the water until he returns to the walls). Zubair and God said, I figured this verse was revealed at that {there and your Lord does not even Igmuk believe in including tree}.
- she said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (7/90)
No. (6258):
- Tell us Qutaiba bin Saeed told us Laith h and Muhammad ibn Laith shaft told us from Ibn Shihab from 'Urwah ibn al-Zubayr that Abdullah ibn al-Zubayr told him that a man from the Ansar al-Zubayr when contending with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in free Hraj which watered by sieving said Ansari was discharged water. Passes but they refused them Fajtsamua when the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him for Zubair «Bartend O Zubair and then send the water to your neighbor.» Angry Ansari said: O Messenger of God that was the son of your aunt Vthelon face of the prophet of God peace be upon him then said, «O Zubair Bartend then Catch the water until he returns to the walls».
, said Zubair God, I figured this verse was revealed in it (not the Lord do not believe Even Igmuk with trees, including then do not find themselves embarrassed.)

- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it in the education of his companions:
- Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (1/47)
No. (92) - Tell us Mohammed Ben-Abu Ala said to us for more than Osama Abu Burdah from Abu Moosa said: The Prophet asked Allah bless him and hated him for greater things when it said then the anger of the people (Slunj what if you like). A man from my father said? He (father subtle). So he said to another of my father, O Messenger of Allah? He said (Salem father sire Shaybah). When he saw Omar is in his face said, O Messenger of God unto repent to God Almighty.
- said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (7/94)
No. (6274):
- Describe Abdullah bin Brad Ash'ari and Mohammed bin Ala Al-Hamdani They said Abu Osama told us about a backlash about my father from Abu Moosa said he was asked the Prophet peace be upon him about things when he hated it more anger and then said to the people «Slunj uncle you like». A man from my father said «father flywheel». So he said to another of my father, O Messenger of God said «father Salim sire Shaybah». When he saw what life in the face of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him of anger, O Messenger of God said unto repent to God. In the report of Abu crepe said of my father, O Messenger of Allah said, «Your father Salim sire Shaybah».
- she said Imam Muslim Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (3/167)
No. (2803)
- and told us Yahya al-Tamimi and Qutaiba bin Saeed are all about Hammad - said Yahya told us Hammad bin Zaid - for Gillan Abdullah bin Temple temporal for Abu Qatada, a man came to the Prophet peace be upon him he said, How fast was angry with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him when he saw Omar - may Allah be pleased with him - his anger Lord God said we like to Islam and our prophet Muhammad and seek refuge with Allah from the wrath of God and the wrath of His Messenger. Making Omar - may Allah be pleased with him - echoes these words even anger housing Omar said: O Messenger of Allah, including how fast the whole age said «not fasted and fast - or said - did not fast and did not break». How he said two days of fast and break the fast once said «and endure this one.» How said of fasting on alternate days, said «that fasting David peace be upon him».
said of how fast one day and not two days, he said «I wished that I surrounded it.» Then the Messenger of Allah peace be upon he said upon him «three of every month and Ramadan to Ramadan this fast age the whole fasting the day of Arafah to God to expiate the year before and the year after and fasting the day of Ashura hope Allaah will expiate the year before».
- Imam Bukhari Allah have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (1/249)
No. (672):
- Muhammad ibn Yusuf told us Sufian bin Ismail Abu Khaled bin Qais Abu Hazim from Abu Mas'ud said: A man said, O Messenger of God, I was late for Prayer at dawn thereby prolonging us so and so where was angry with the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him what I saw anger in the position was angrier than Aomiz- then said (O people, if you Mnfran it or people Fletjos, his successor weak and the big and The need)
- Imam Muslim God have mercy on him as in his Saheeh - (2/42)
No. (1072)
- and Yahya ibn Yahya told us Hushaym from Ismail Abu Khaled bin Qais from Abu Masoud Ansari said a man came to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, said Annie to be late for the morning prayer for so and so prolonging us. What I saw the Prophet peace be upon him the wrath of the sermon never more than anger that day, he said, «O people, if you Mnfran Voakm or Vlaodz the people of the great and the weak and The need behind him».

- Contents -
- Introduction -
- Photos of the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it in the way of Allah Almighty -
- door in his patience, peace be upon him and carry it to harm the idolaters:
- separation in that the Prophet, peace be upon him killing of his people varieties of harm in order to worship the Lord Almighty alone is not a partner and he started calling people to that:
- separation in that the infidels were annoy the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and perhaps Odmoh peace be upon him:
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it for the sake of God, and spit out by the pernicious obstacle Bin Abi in the face Karim him from God Almighty best prayer and delivery:
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it to harm his uncle Abu Lahab:
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him what happened to him from distress and harm from the polytheists Day One:
- door in his patience, peace be upon him on the polytheist who wanted to kill him and pardon him:
- the door in his patience, peace be upon him and carry it to harm the hypocrites:
- separation in that the hypocrites were very abuse of the Prophet, peace be upon him until they were stabbed in his presentation Sharif:
- Season the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him to harm Abdullah ibn Abi Bin Salool head hypocrites:
- separation in an attempt hypocrites in the killing of the Prophet, peace be upon him and his patience with annoyance:
- the door in his patience, peace be upon him and carry it to harm Jews:

- separation in a statement bearing Prophet, peace be upon him to harm heel bin Jewish Ashraf until God to kill him:
- separation in a statement bearing the Prophet, peace be upon him to harm my father Jewish lifter even kill God:
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him on the hand bin Asam Jewish harm Magician pernicious:
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it to the harm and continued the great Jews until they tried to kill him, peace be upon him:
- the door in his patience, peace be upon him to teach his followers:
- separation in an interview with the Prophet, peace be upon him with Bani Tamim :
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him on the spoke that:
- separation in the patience of the Prophet peace be upon him on the Ansari harm who responded Saliha may Allah bless him and spoke it:
- chapter in the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him and carry it in the education of his companions :

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum