I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

The patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

Talk about patience peace be upon him, is, in fact, talk about his whole life, and his all the details and events, His life God bless him and all the patience and Msaberp, and jihad and mujahideen, and it remains upon him blessings and peace in the ceaseless effort and work, and patience is not interrupted Since it was revealed that the first verse, and until the last moment of his life.

He knew the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him the nature of what will befall in this way, from the first moment of his mission, and after the first encounter with the king, when I went by Khadija, may Allah be pleased to paper ibn Nawfal, said his paper: I wish I were alive when your people expel you, he said, his peace be upon him: (directors or are they?) , he said: Yes, no man has ever come by however, come back. Himself from the outset to withstand rejection, abuse and hostility and maliciousness.

It is situations in which reflected his patience peace be upon him, what he suffered from bodily harm of his people and his family and he was in Mecca with a message of his Lord, and so what came when Bukhari that Urwa ibn Zubair Abdullah ibn Amr ibn al-Aas asked about most anything the author may detest the Prophet prayed God be upon him? He said: Pena Prophet, peace be upon him pray in the stone of the Kaaba, as I accept the obstacle ibn Abi, he put his clothes in the neck Fajngah severe strangled, turned to Abu Bakr even take Bmenkbh, and pushed him from the Prophet peace be upon him, said: Otguetlon man that says the Lord Allah ? .

One day he was prayer and peace pray at home, and Abu Jahl and the owners of his living, and he said to one another: Which of you comes intestines of the camel of so and so and put it on the back of Mohammed if he worshiped, Vonbos suffers more than the people he brought him, wait until he worshiped the Prophet, peace be upon him and put on his back between his shoulders, laughing and leaning leaning on each other, and the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Sajid does not raise his head until Fatima came to him and removed it from his back injury.

And more than that, psychological harm of answer his call and lie, and accused of being a priest and poet and crazy and enchanting, and claim that what brought him from the verses are but tales of the ancients, and that what he said Obugel sarcastically: Oh God, this is the truth from Thee, rain down on us stones from heaven or inflict grievous penalty came down: {What was God to punish them and you in them and what God punish them while they seek forgiveness and to them that God does not punish them and they turn away from the Holy Mosque} (Anfal: 33-34), and narrated by Bukhari in his Sahih that the woman of the idolaters came to the Prophet, may Allah bless him and said to him: O Muhammad, I hope that giving may be Citank; close you have not seen him since two nights or three times. Ejaculates God Almighty: {And morn and night if Saja let alone what the Lord and fried} (Duha: 1-3), and was Abu flame follows the Prophet, peace be upon him in the synagogues of people and their markets, and deny it, while she was his wife or a beautiful gathering firewood and forks and received in way.

God bless him and for the attitude of the grief and anguish has happened, while the man limit to forget himself in a coma worry and sadness, and after that narrowed it down to Mecca went to Taif Requests victory, Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim that Aa'ishah asked the Prophet prayed God be upon him one day and said: Do you come on was more severe than a day? He said: (I've received from your people it encounters, and it was the most received them on Aqaba, as I introduced myself to Ibn Abd al-Ialil Ibn Abd al-fatigue did not answer me to what I wanted, she started and I'm anxious on my face, did not Ostvq but I am a century foxes, raising my head, If I am a cloud may Ozltinay, I looked if the angel Gabriel, indeed he: that God has heard the words of your people to you and returned to you, sent you the king of mountains to tell him what you want them, Vadani King of the Mountain and greet, and then said: O Muhammad, he said: if you like to apply the Alokhcpin them, he said the Prophet, peace be upon him: but I hope that God comes out of the solidity of the worship of God alone, not associating anything with Him).

The harm peak Faihasr God bless him and three years in the people of Abu Talib, and assaulted him, the grief continuum, loses his wife Khadija, which was good Nasser particular after God Almighty, then surprised the death of his uncle, who was shrouded and defends him, compounded his grief that he died on disbelief, then comes out of his country migrants after several attempts to kill him and he was assassinated, and in the city begins a new era of patience, sacrifice, and the lives of a lot of effort and intensity, until he was hungry and lacked, connecting on his stomach stone , the Prophet, peace be upon him say: (You may hid in God and One is afraid, and I've abused in God and hurt one, has come over thirty of the day and night and the financial well Bilal food eaten by a liver, but something Iuarih armpit Bilal ) Narrated by Tirmidhi .

The Badr, one of the parties, Tabuk, nostalgia and other conquests and Soeriah which amounted to one hundred invasion and confidential, but luminous pages of patience and struggle, peace be upon him , and did not come out of the battle only entered in the other, even encouraged face-Sharif, and broke Rbaith, accused in his presentation, and his right harm from the hypocrites and ignorant Bedouins, but Al-Bukhari narrated from Abdullah bin Masood may Allah be pleased with him, he said: The Messenger of Allah Department God bless him and dividing, a man said from the Ansar: God, what Muhammad wanted to present the face of God, said Ibn Masood : Voti Prophet peace God be upon him I told him, Vtmar face and said: (God bless Moses, I have been traumatized by more than patient with this) .

It is the citizen that the patience of the Prophet, peace be upon him, days of the death of his sons and daughters, where he had atomic seven, successively death one by one until none was left of them except Fatima God bless them, what they do not because, but patience, patience, even the impact with him on the death of his son Ibrahim, as saying: (The eye tears and the heart grieves and say only what pleases our Lord and I Pfrack O Ibrahim Mahzunon) .

Patience was not the Prophet, peace be upon him confined to hurt and trials, but included patience to obey God as his Lord so in saying: {patient as the patience of the Ulu determination of the Apostles} (Ahqaf: 35), and saying: {and ordered the family to pray, that ye them} (Taha: 132), was diligent in worship and obedience even Taataftr feet of length to do, and a lot of fasting and above and other acts of worship, and if it was the motto: should not I be a thankful slave?

It was the facts of his biography may Allah bless him and a school for patient, inspired by the sweetness of patience, and the cold certainty, and the thrill of trials for the sake of God.

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum