I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

Prophet treated God bless him and with his wives in the entertainment side Dr. Abdel Samie Anees Hadith and its sciences teacher College of Sharia Studies Islamic Sharjah First, look at the approval fun permissible: This is illustrated by the

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

Prophet treated God bless him and with his wives in the entertainment side

Dr. Abdel Samie Anees

Hadith and its sciences teacher College of Sharia Studies

Islamic Sharjah

First, look at the approval fun permissible:

This is illustrated by the following two examples:

(A) approval may Allah bless him and his family to look at the fun permissible day of Eid:

Evidenced by what came from Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: ((... and the day of Eid plays the Sudan Baldrq (1) and bayonets, either I asked the Prophet, peace be upon him, and either said: (crave do you see?) (2) .

I said: Yes, Voqamna behind him, my cheek to cheek, he says: (without you (3) O children Orphih) (4) , even if I am weary said: (sufficient for?) I said: Yes. He said: (go by) (5) .

Hafiz Ibn Hajar said: ((In the modern: Passport to look at the fun is permissible, in which: Hassan created by God bless him and with his family, and generosity go out with him)) (6) .

(B) It is permissible forms of entertainment: approval God bless him and his family to look at the fun is permissible in the day of Eid:

Evidenced by what came from Aisha, may Allah be pleased that she said (and what might delegation Abyssinia on the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and they are playing in the mosque and I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Asturna robes, and I look at them, they play in the mosque, so am I Assam, who, as the modern age Vakedroa ongoing, eager to amusement) (7) .

In another account said: ((I saw the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him one day at my chamber door, and Abyssinia playing Bhrabhm mosque in the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him)) (Cool .

In the novel, she said: ((The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him sitting, we heard a buzz and the sound of boys, so the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him if Ethiopian Tzven, and boys around, he said: (O Aisha, the Almighty Look at) , I came I put to shy on the intent Messenger of Allah God bless him and they made ​​look at it from the shoulder to the head, he said to me: (The satiated, and the satiated?) She said they made ​​to say: No, see Menzlta him, if pollen Omar, said: Farfd people about them, she said: The Messenger of Allah God's peace be upon him: (I look at the demons of mankind and the jinn have fled their age) , she said, she went back)) (9) .

In the novel that the Prophet, peace be upon him that day said: (to learn that the Jews in our space, I sent Bhanifh tolerant) (10) .

Another recent was reported between us some of what you Abyssinia says in the play, it is: What came from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him: that of Abyssinia were Azvnon in the hands of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, and spoke the word does not understand, he said the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him : (say what?) said: They say: Mohammed Abdul Saleh (11) .

It has devised Haafiz Ibn Hajar (12) of the novel: ((As The delegation of Abyssinia on the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him)) that the incident mentioned occurred after the opening of the Khyber, and the arrival of Ja'far ibn Abi Talib to the city, and it is known that the opening of the Khyber was in the month of Muharram, seven years of migration.

And the modern mentioned adopted in say: approval may Allah bless him and his family to consider him to have fun is permissible in the day of Eid.

It is noteworthy here that may offer us in the first model that Aisha looked to play Sudan, and that was feast day In this talk - the second model - the states that Aisha also considered to Abyssinia, they play Bhrabhm and there is no indication that it occurred on Eid, Could it be that the story of two one? This is possible, but I suggested that they are two stories, and that the play mentioned has occurred twice: once the day of Eid, has been done by the Sudan and a second time when the advent of Jafar after the opening of the Khyber, depending on the novel by Ibn Hibbaan: Why The delegation of Abyssinia)) It seems to me that he has done the delegation, which A delegation of Abyssinia with Jaafar bin Abi Talib, may Allah be pleased with him evidenced by saying: ((they play)). And supported by: Anas novel: that of Abyssinia were Azvnon, and spoke the word does not understand ..)), which indicates that they Tarion people of the city, not from her family.

Second: One example is the entertainment side, the approval may Allah bless him and his family to hear the singing of the current permissible day of Eid:

Evidenced by what came from Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: ((entered the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him [on the day of mushroom - or become] (13) and I have Jarretan [of my neighborhood Ansar] (14) singing about singing emission (15) , [She: But are not Bmagnatin] (16) lay down on the bed, and on his face, and entered the Abu Bakr Vantherna, said: Mesh Satan when the Prophet, peace! (17) turned to the Messenger of Allah be upon him (18) said: (Let them [O Abu Bakr, said that every folk festival, and this is our festival] (19) . When they departed, pig Gmzathma)) (20) .

Haafiz Ibn Hajar may God have mercy on him said: ((In this modern Benefits: Humane women, and bring Modtha, wherein: the show pleasure in holidays of religion slogan, in which: the legality of the expansion to his children in the holidays types of what is happening to them the extension of self, and recreation body Worship cost.

It was understood that it is permissible to hear the ongoing singing voice though were not owned, because God's peace be upon him did not deny the Abu Bakr hearing but denied the undeniable, and have continued to be cited by Aisha out, is no secret that replaces the passport whether fear of fitnah so)) (21 ) .

And the meaning of saying: ((are not Bmagnatin)) which are not, who knows singing as defined by the singers who are known so, and this which is making all the usual singing when Almsthreinn do, which is that drives static, and sends the underlying, and this kind if it is in poetry describing the virtues of women and wine, and other forbidden things is no different in the forbidden (22) .

Imam inflamed bin Ahmed bin Abi yellowish said (d. 435 AH): ((The people of the city on the biography of the singing and the fun is, and The Prophet, peace be upon him, Abu Bakr otherwise, and therefore denied Abu Bakr Amonettin in the house of Aisha because he did not Aarhama before that the presence of the Prophet, peace be upon him, is allowed to offer it to the festival, and in the pub Announcing marriages)) (23) .

Third, allowing them to accompany women, and fun with them:

This forms what came about Aa'ishah it I said: ((I was playing girls (24) when the Prophet, peace be upon him, and I had Suahb play with me, was the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him if Atqman income (25) than vice Bahn (26) to Vilaan me)) (27) .

Hafiz Ibn Hajar said:

((I was understood from this talk it is permissible to take pictures of girls and play, in order to play them girls, in particular that of the general prohibition on Atkha images, and has asserted Ayaz and his transfer from the public ..)) (28) .

It is noteworthy here that the Imam Al-Bukhari titled God's mercy for the door, who directed the talk by saying this: ((extroversion door to people)).

Ibn Masood said: ((mixer people, and your religion does not Tkelmenh)). Then he said: humor with parents.

It is accurate to talk of the development, and he wants to say: This talk shows on the legality of humor with parents, and humor are: the courtesy to say in jest and others.

Reference is also pointed out that Ms. Aisha was playing girls, and the perception of them exotic shapes, and the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Amazhaa at that and laugh, evidenced by what came from Aisha said: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him from the Battle of Tabuk or Khyber In Shutea Lester, Vhpt Wind revealing hand jackets for girls to Aisha play, he said: (What is this, O Aisha?) said: my daughters, and saw among them a horse with two wings of the patches, he said: (What is this that I see the midst of them?) said: mare He said: (What is this that it?) said: wings! He said: (mare his wings?) said: Have you not heard that Solomon horses have wings ?! She said, laughed until I saw Noajzh (29) .

Quarter: physical exercise:

It charitable appearances when the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in his dealings with his family at his side entertainment, physical exercise with them, for example, running a race:

Evidenced by what came from Aisha, may Allah be pleased they were with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in the book, which is ongoing, said: I did not bring the meat was not getting fatter, he said to his companions: (applied) , they came.

Then he said to me: (Come up Osabakk) , Fassabakth [Vsbakth on my feet, and when he was after, went out with him in the book, and he said to his companions: (applied) and then said: (Come up Osabakk) , and I forgot who it was, has carried the meat, he said, How Osabakk O Messenger of God, I am such a case? He said: (doing) Fassabakth Vsbgueni, and started to laugh, and said: (this is such Sbqh) (30) .

Shows talk a good deal Prophet peace be upon him with his family, and Anbassath them, as it shows the legitimacy of sports for the wife if these sports business disciplined controls legitimacy, because they are active members, and to relieve the souls, and messing around on the activity, and go for self-toxic and boredom.

Fifth: The peace be upon him Asahbehn in traveling, talking and exchanging parties:

Examples of the entertainment side: that peace be upon him was accompanied by his family in his travels, and walking with them at night and chatted Etjazban.

Evidenced by what came from Aisha, may Allah be pleased: ((The Prophet, peace be upon him was if he wanted a book Ding between wives, Aftart lots to Aisha and Hafsa, and The Prophet, peace be upon him if the night walked with Aisha talking, she said, Hafsa: not Turkban Bairy night, and ride Baark you look and see, she said: Yes, Frckpt came Prophet, peace be upon him to Aisha and sentences him Hafsa, greeted them even came down, and missed Aisha ...)) (31) .

Taken advantage of this talk: that the man accompanied Wife in his travels, and handsome of conditions makes it easier for him is traveling with him, has missed this literature prophetic for many couples in the Muslim community, and became the man live his life in traveling and attended solo, and became women live separate lives for the pair often, and this is his negative effects on the Muslim family, leading to schizophrenia.

The relationship between them, may lead to separation.

The Muslim should be guided with guidance in the prophetic, the accompanied to his family in his travels, and he walked with them for the night, and talk with them Tjazbh parties have a significant impact on increasing the intimacy and affection and understanding between them.

It is derived from the jurisprudence of this talk:

The legality of the draw in the division between the partners and so on, and it went public Bucking Maalikis, and their diligence in modern interpretation, the verse may God have mercy on him, said: should varies depending on the conditions of women, and is concerned with the legality of the draw as to whether their situation agreed lest graduated one with him shall be likely without probable .

And they gave as the reason that by saying that some women may be more beneficial than others in the travel Flo lot came out to that which does not benefit in any way hurt travel to the man, and vice versa as well as some women may be the man of my house the other (32) .

I said: this dispute but strengthens the right of was married more than two, as if to be taking all the right to diversity, and who is married to two can be for him to accompany him in all travel and one of them, and the married one not being this dispute in the right place.

It should be mentioned here that the Prophet, peace be upon him was very pity on his family to travel, and the manifestations of his compassion, and mercy, and his care that he was paving the way for Wife subject Lena to ride, and puts his knee to go up to them, evidenced by what came from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him said : ((... and then we went out to the city - Returning from Khyber - and I saw the Prophet, peace be upon him Includes behind her cloak, then sitting at his camel and then formulate his knees and put her husband on his knees descriptive even ride ...)) (33) .

One manifestation of his compassion to his family in travel that peace be upon him was atheist recommends that relieves friendly to them, and shows that what came from Anas, may Allah be pleased with him: that the Prophet, peace be upon him was in the book, and was a young man prompts them said to him Onjhh, It was a good voice, said the Prophet, peace be upon him: (O Roiedk Onjhh your market Balquarir) (34) .

Roiedk : Attach any, Alkoraar: but I Balquarir for women.

Khattabi God's mercy said: The Onjhh black, was in its market violence, ordered him to attach Palmtaaa and was told: It was good voice Balhaddae, the idea that you hear women's footwear, the good sound stir souls, Vhbh weakness Azaimhn, the speed of sound effect therein Balquarir at the speed of fracture to it. The assertion of Ibn Battaal first sense, while averred Abu Obeid Heravi and Cadi Ayyad second sense, coconut Cordovan things, he said: Hbhan Balkoraar to their increased vulnerability, lack of Tjldhn, were afraid, they urged Sir quickly: falling, or tenderness of hyperactivity, and confusion arising from the Speed , or feared they hear the anthem of sedition)) (35) .

This is all good and reasonable.

Sixth: approval banter and humor and Tbasmh for them:

Examples of the entertainment side, the approval of God be upon him joking and Tbasmh for them:

Evidenced by what came from Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: ((our ministry Soda days, sat Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him between me and them, one of his legs in the stone, and the other in her lap, worked his calories ... I said: Klee, and she refuses.

I said: to eat or to Oltkhan your face and she refuses, she took of the story is something Vltcht by her face, he lifted up the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him leg of her lap Tstakid me, I took from Kassa something Vltcht by my face, and the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him laugh ...)) ( 36) .

It is known that Soda has good relationship with Aisha, they are first of her party, and shows that what came from Aisha: that the women of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him were two parties: Party is the Aisha and Hafsa, descriptive, and Soda, and the party the other: Umm Salamah, and the other wives of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him (37) , which is endowed day of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him to Aisha (38) Evger surprising this banter between them in the presence of the Prophet, peace be upon him, that is, God bless him and laughing so.

Examples of humor gentle and Tbasmh them what came from Aisha said: returned the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him from the funeral Babakie, I found me and I find a headache in my head, and I say: and Arosah, he said: (but I O Aisha! and Arosah) then He said: (Dhark what if you died before me, I got you, Vgseltk, and Kvntek, and I prayed for you, and Dvintk?) . She said, if I were you - and God - if I did that, I went back to my house, where some Frst wives. She said: Vtbasm Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, then start Bodjah he died ...)) (39) .

There is no doubt that the joke gentle, sweet humor lead to perfume the thoughts, and recreation for souls and planting the seeds of true between the couple.

Seventh: to hear God's peace be upon him party social and news of them:

It charitable appearances when the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him in his dealings with his wives in the entertainment side to hear God's peace be upon him from the party Wife News:

Evidenced by what came from Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: ((met eleven Vtaakedn woman, and that Taahidn Anatn their husbands and Asedkn. One of them said: My husband Ayayae, Tbaka all his medication or disease Hjk orbit or collect you both (40) .

The other said: My husband sickly camel meat Mount, easy does not it Firtqy fat flies (41) .

The other said: My husband Ashnq, the gag comment, and speak launched (42) .

The other said: If my husband Achtv drink, and if he fell asleep wrapped, does not enter stop, teaches broadcasting (43) .

The other said: My husband does not sow experience, I am afraid that no maize (44) . [Remind him, and dragged him mention the nub.

Erwa said: These five complaining.

The other said: My husband Tehama night, no heat nor cold nor fear (45) .

The other said: If my husband Fahd income, and if a lion came out, not asking what era (46) .

The other said: My husband Wind Zrenb, and touch touching rabbit, and mostly people predominantly (47) .

The other said: My husband Abu Malik, and Abu Owner: Ebel many a tract, the blessed few, if ever heard the voice of flowered realized they Hoalk (48) .

The other said: My husband long Ahmadinejad, high-General, a great ash, near the home of the club (49) .

A mother Transplantation: My husband and Abu Abu planting planting? People from my ears Costume (50) , and the fat of the humeral (51) and unashamed myself Fbjeht (52) , Ibn Abi Zar and Ibn Abi Zar? Kmsl Alhtabh bed, (53) , and enough for him Jufrah arm (54) girl Abi planting and sowing girl Dad? Xaiha fill, and zero their coats, and the best women, and the fury of its neighbors, and at your fingertips her father and her mother (55) , server and server transplantation Abi Abi transplant? Does not broadcast our conversation Tbuthaitha, nor dine Beiteinu Tashicha (56) , came to Abu transplant, and I'm in the incision Venkhani, went me to the people of the neighing and Ootait and the treader, and purifier, I'm with him I drink Votqmah (57) , and lie down Votsubh, and say there is no uglier, came out of me Abu planting and Alootab resulted in (58) Vobesr woman, her two sons Kfahadan, playing underneath Bermantin, Venkhaa Abu planting and divorced me, Venkan after young secret, rode a horse Shreya, and took a spear in writing, and rested on my house graces chandelier (59) and came to me from all Saimh pairs, He said: holistic and Miri your family if everything collected Osath of it and makes it into a smaller container vessels of planting what my father filled.

Aisha said: Messenger of Allah said to me: (I used you as Abu Zar mother sow) (60) .

In the novel: (in intimacy and fulfillment not in the band and evacuation) .

In another account:  (but he divorced her and I do not divorce you) .

Aisha said: O Messenger of God, but you're better than my father planting a mother sow.

Hafiz Ibn Hajar said:

Like her show respect, he said, and the tranquility of her heart, and a boost to delude pan analogy inter planting conditions dad if it was not what Tzmh women just that.

She responded Answer is about it like in its virtues and flag (61) .

In this talk of the benefits:

1. Hassan ten his family one Baltonas and Conversation things permissible, what did not lead to what it prevents. - Any legally -.

2. In the pranks sometimes, and the extension of its self, and the man fondling his family, and informed her unless his love led to evil ensue pounds of him, and his symptoms.

3. it: tell the man his family in a case with them and remind them of it, especially when there is what it Taban of Kafr charity.

4. where: Male women's charity of her husband.

5. it: Talk about empty Nations, and hit them as proverbs.

6. it is permissible extroversion party by mentioning the news, anecdotes Msttabat activation souls.

7. it: exhorted women to fulfill to their husbands, and the short party to them, and thanks to the Jamilhm.

8. it is permissible women and Mhacnhen description of the man, but if they are replaced by unknowns.

9. it is permissible torment the people of every nation of the credit, or because the implant was told that Abu planting lovely considerate, Vamtthelh Prophet, peace be upon him.

10 - in which: ((what they used to be women of eloquence and rhetoric, the judge said Ayaz: in the words of these women eloquence of words, and words and rhetoric Badi no more it ...)) (62) .

11. it: the virtue of Lady Aisha, and it enjoyed good talk, and gentle nurse's aid, and save anecdotes news, and see what is going on between the women of news and secrets.

12. It must be pointed out that the sanctity of the wife describes her husband as hated, because that is forbidden on the alibi of say, and hear.

And those couples who described their wives as they hate the unknown, said one drawback of including permissible if inadvertently alienation of the act provided that the unknown is unknown.

Eighth: The peace be upon him Asahbehn in the banquet with him, nor respect by food good down the line:

Manifestations of charity in the life of the Prophet, peace be upon marital him: that he was God bless him and his wife accompanied him in the banquet to eat with him, especially if the food is quality-characterized.

Evidenced by what came from Anas: that a neighbor of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Persian gravy was ok, and was the best thing Mrgueth wind, he made the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him [food], and then came to him call him.

He said, and this? Aisha.

He said: I do not.

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: ((not)).

He then returned calls, he said, the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: ((This is)?).

He said: No.

The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: ((not)).

He then returned calls, he said, the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: ((This is)?).

He said: Yes, in the third.

Puppeteers Atdafan until they came home)) (63) .

Imam Nawawi may God have mercy on him, said:

The idea of God be upon him jurisdiction without food, and this beautiful cohabitation, and associated rights, and ethics confirmed nurse's aid)) (64) .

It follows from this talk: Passport take Alomrac good, the colors of the food good, and the use of what God has directed Almighty for His slaves of the good things livelihood Almighty said: (Say the campus Accessories God that go out to the slaves and the good things of living) [custom: 23].

That in this talk: Image notable live a beautiful habitus God bless him and with his family, and a great mercy and his passion towards it .., Ofitrk Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and his family to sit from behind to appetite table is full when the Persian neighbor?!, What was the creation of the Messenger of Allah God bless him and is pleased with it!

And either have the evidence that Aisha went with the Messenger of Allah unveiled, and sat, in front of the Persian blatant, and mixed (families

) As are today in Muslim families is no authority for the religion of God on her life, is something no way to talk to any indication it ..)) (65) .

(1) thyroid: Collect shield, the shield of which is made ​​of leather.

(2) Women in the novel came in ((Greater his Sunan)): He said to me the Prophet, peace be upon him: (O rubella, Othabayn that do you see them?) I said: Yes. Ibn Hajar (said (Fath)) (3/500): attributed correctly, I did not see properly in an interview said Ahumaira only in this.

(3)  without you: the monument on circumstantial sense of temptation, in which: permission and instigation to them, and activate.

(4) built Orphih: It is reported is the title of Abyssinia, and said: My son, meaning slaves, came in the novel: they are the sons of Orkdh: like a means that is their own business and their own way, which is permissible things do not deny them.

(5) Narrated by Bukhari (2907) and Muslim (892), (16), and others.

(6) ((Fath)) (2/314), explain modern number (454).

(7) Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan (5846).

(Cool Narrated by Bukhari (454) and Muslim (892), (18).

(9) Tirmidhi (3691), Aisha. And the meaning of Farfd: any distinction.

(10) Narrated by Ahmad (24855), said Sheikh Shuaib: Strong attributed.

(11) Narrated by Ibn Hibbaan (5840), and in the women's novel of the Great: It is saying that day: a good father denominator. And it meant Azvnon: any dancing.

(12) ((Fath)) (11/697).

Val God's mercy: The apparent translator that equitable was permissible to women look to foreign Unlike reversed, a well-known issue, and differed shootout in which at Shafi'i, and modern door help from authorized, but nuclear answered so that Aisha was small without adulthood, or was before veil, saying its forces in this novel. ((Akedroa modern age as current)). But that disturb him in some ways ((that was after the arrival of a delegation of Abyssinia and Aisha that day sixteen years old, was seriously, and that was after the veil ..)).

(13) from the novel by Al-Bukhari (3931).

(14) from the novel by Al-Bukhari (952).

(15) from the novel by Al-Bukhari (952): singing about what Tquaolt supporters on emission.

In another novel (987): Jarretan Tdvvan and Tdharban.

In the novel Other (3931): And then Qantan singing about what Taaszewt supporters on emission. On Avat famous from the days of the Arabs, it was a great massacre where Aws defeated the Khazraj, and it was three years before the migration.

(16) from the novel by Al-Bukhari (952).

(17) from the novel by Al-Bukhari (952): Omzamar shores in the house of the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him! And in the feast day.

In another novel (3931): flute devil twice!

(18) from the novel by Al-Bukhari (987), angered the Prophet, peace be upon him from his face.

(19) from the novel by Al-Bukhari (952).

(20) Narrated by Bukhari (949), and it was curved from Xiaodta on this novel, but all these words from Sahih Bukhari.

(21) ((Fath)) (3/499).

(22) This interpretation of the words of Imam Qurtubi God's mercy, as in ((Fath) (3/498).

(23) See the correct explanation of Imam Ali bin Khalaf bin Battal (2/549).

(24) Girls: any play on the image of girls.

(25) Atqman: Atgibbon any of it, entering from behind Jackets modesty and prestige him, peace be upon him.

(26) Weserbehn: Ershin.

(27) Narrated by Bukhari (6130) and Muslim (2440), (81).

(28) ((Fath)) (13/648).

(29) Narrated by Abu Dawood (4764), and saying: In the ((Shutea)), Alshoh: Something similar to the shelf and put something in it energy. And he said: from ((patches)), patcher: pieces of fabric.

(30) Narrated by Ahmad (26 277). And Abu Dawood (2578), and Women in ((Greater)) (8942), and Ibn (4691) and others.

(31) Narrated by Bukhari (5211) and Muslim (2445) (88).

Al-Haafiz Ibn Hajar in his commentary to talk (11/221): ((if Aisha responded to that what Hawktha him from looking at what were not the look, this hairy that they were not the case walk close to each other but every one of them on the one hand as usual Sir trains, and only if they were not together into one jurisdiction unless considered by the other)).

(32) (see (Fath)) Ibn Hajar (11/221).

(33) Bukhari (4211), and has a meaning: any Hoih makes her a ride on clothing stuffed managed around the knees, and in the other a novel (4213): When he traveled and have long been behind him.

(34) Narrated by al-Bukhaari (6210).

(35) (see (Fath)) (13 / 670-679).

(36) directed by women in ((Greater Sunan)) (8868), and Abu Ali in ((Musnad)) (7/4476), and he fell in ((Majma)) (4/15) and his men the right men during Mohammed Alqamah ibn Amr ibn Hassan and his speech. And ((calories)) are: soup of cooked flour, fat and water, as in ((end)) Material: a sense.

(37) Narrated by al-Bukhaari (2581).

(38) See the hadith narrated by al-Bukhaari (5212).

(39) Narrated by Ahmad (25 908), and Ibn Majah (1465), and Women in the Great (7079), and Ibn (6586).

(40) as saying: ((my husband Ayayae)) Yaia: Enein incapable of Mbadah women.

((Tabacae)), which is applicable lexicon him speak, it was said: fool who applied it matters not guided to the exit.

As saying: ((each has diabetes mellitus)): any everything from the ills of the people he is in it, meaning: all defects dispersed in society where people are.

And saying: ((Hjk or FLAC)) Alhj in particular the head, which to mount the head with a stick, and Jasmine: fracture in the rest of the body.

She says that her husband if he did not have the same anger, that encourages either vertical or breaking a member of my members, bringing them together or Ali.

(41) as saying: ((my husband flesh sentences sickly)) any wasted, on top of a mountain: describe the lack of the finest, and after with the oligarchs, Kalshi in a few mountain is difficult, do not be attained except hardship, so this is not connected to the finest, but his death to Bouklh.

And saying: ((not Semen conveys)) transmitted by any people to their homes to eat.

(42) as saying: ((my husband Ashnq)) Any term, you want to view it no good, that said Maver divorced me, and left me hanging silent and not very much of a hubby.

(43)  as saying: ((If drinking Achtv)), namely: what to drink in the whole pot did nothing left.

((If you fell asleep, wrapped)) Any Nam in hand did not lie with me.

And saying: ((does not include desist teaches broadcast)) do not want to lay down with me and knows my sadness on beyond what my love for him, and was told otherwise.

(44) as saying: ((do not sow experience)) do not publish it to any nastiness effects.

((I am afraid that there is no maize)), namely: do not informed the attributes of length, and was told: do not appreciate the parting of the boys and the reasons that me and him, and saying: nub, and dragged him: she wanted disadvantages phenomenon, and the secrets lurking, but perhaps it was Mastour apparent lousy subcontractors.

(45) as saying: ((my husband the night Tehama not heat nor cold)) want good creation, and ease of affairs which is not a free nor a cold, because in every one of them hurt, and does not have harmed nor hated ((and fear)), namely: I will fear no evil.

(46) saying: If Fahd income, ie: Nam and placebo for the malfunction of the house that I need to fix, leopard: Many sleep.

And saying: If a lion came out, she says: if it comes out to meet the enemy he feared all brave, and it was like a lion, who feared all seven.

And saying: ((do not ask what the era, any of what he saw in the House of uneaten food and for his generosity, and his heart capacity)). Filtering generosity, courage and good manners.

(47) Alzernb: a type of perfume you want my husband pliable, Hbhth the rabbit in Lin touched mostly, people tend: which was described with a beautiful considerate to her, by courage and patience.

(48)  as saying: floral, oud, a Defined in, wanted to camels If you hear the sound of musical instruments, I learned the revelation of the guest, and I realized it Mnhorh them. I called generosity, and the large number of villages, and preparing for it with wide revolution.

(49)  (Ahmadinejad) sling, which holds it, you're done for an extension of his stature, good appearance. (High-General) General: promises of the tent, you're taller for his honor, and rising home.

(Club) people and their community council, and Karim nearly home from the club to show Vigshy is defined.

(50)  and people saying, nous of a movement, and everything dangling move, says: Halani Balcrdoh and Aelchenov even Tnos Bozneha, or be anxious.

(51) and filled the fat of the humeral: You want: better to even cement, and there were his own upper arm, but she wanted the whole body.

(52)  and unashamed myself Fbjeht ((ie: Farahna rejoiced, and how great at myself, and Ibn al-Anbari any Azmna So I was great at myself)).

(53) and saying: ((bed, Kmsl Alhtabh)) resemble the accuracy, including write-off of palm fronds, a Safa, so it Ishqq him Dakkak rods weaves them exclusively, wanted it light meat, flour waist, Ibn Bedouin: wanted Bmsl Alhbth sword Isles from its sheath, Hbhth him.

(54) and saying: ((enough for him Jufrah arm) Filter) eating little, and the feminization of Jufrah Jafr, which was born from the goats that brought him four months and the separation from his mother, and took in grazing.

(55)  and saying: ((fill Xaiha)) want a great deficit and thighs, ie: are flesh fills Kadsha, and zero coats: scratch: any thing empty, wanted to Menkbhe full, and do we give invoking the robe for the top of her body, it does not touch him Faiser Calfarg of which, other than the bottom and rage neighbor: no envy for its beauty and perfection.

(56)  and saying: ((does not broadcast our conversation)) No saturation does not reflect. And saying do not fill our house Tashicha wanted it does not Tkhounna in food Vtakbi in every corner something a bird nesting in various positions, and said: It is the interest of the House is interested in clean it, take a Knasth, and away from it. And that it not only does Knasth and left in aspects like nests.

(57) said: ((hard)) Any hard-won, whinny and Ootait: any people of good and Apple, neighing: Horse voice, Alootait: the sound of a camel, and S. Das: who tramples on food, stepped on Aydosh, and studied Sdersh want they sow and amassed Idsonh and fear him owners and softener: sieve. And saying: ((I drink Votqmah)) Any drink until Troy, and lie down Votsubh: any sleep Sabha, Sabha and sleep the first day and say there is no uglier, which does not respond to my voice Bkramta it.

(58)  ((and resulted Alotab)) Alootab: Osagah milk, and one of them medicine. A metaphor for the large number of milk, and that they have enough and preferably even Ankhaddoh, graduate and butter.

(59) as saying: ((play underneath Bermantin)) Abu Obeid said, meaning they are of great ensured if protrude rump lay out the ground beneath it until it becomes a gap being the Aloman. It was: Balrmantin wanted breasts. And saying: ((young secret)) Sarat any of the people, and they Kpraahm in Hassan's body.

And saying: ((Shreya versa)) Any rampant in his memoirs, ie: penetrates and keep up, saying: ((writing)) means Spear called in writing because it carries a country district of Bahrain said to him: Line Rates of him.

And saying: ((Well done chandelier)) much any said: the children of so and so enriched if abounded their money. As saying: ((Mary decimated)) and any Slehm Ousai them. To sum up: it described Balsadd in itself, and courage, and credit, and the generosity of being permitted her to eat what she wants of his money, and gift him what she wants for her family exaggeration in honoring, however, were the conditions of then despised for Dad transplant, and the reason for this is that Abu transplant was the first of her husbands , ceased his love in her heart, as it was said: What love only for Habib first.

It adopted in the modern vocabulary to explain:                                                        

1. ((Fath)) Ibn Hajar 11 / 572-603.

And 2. ((Charity in bringing true son Habban)) to achieve Professor Shoaib Arna'oot (16/25) onwards.

(60) Narrated by Bukhari (5189) in the Book of Marriage, the door of sociability with parents (5189), and Muslim (2448) (92) of Isa bin Yunus road from Hisham ibn Urwa from Abdullah ibn Urwah, Erwa from Aisha. But I chose him out of here Said bin Salamah novel about Hisham bin Erwa him.

Note that this novel referred to by both Bukhari and Muslim, did not Akhrajata, but directed by Hafiz al-Khatib al-Baghdadi in his book ((Chapter for arrived runway in transport)) (1/275), and delayed out of it for good Tertbhe, as it has been in five order of who Zmmn husbands separately, and the five who Midhn husbands separately, after you have Atsahih what happened where and illusion of inclusion, Hafiz Ibn Hajar said in ((Fath)) (11/576): ((differed from many of the narrators in modern Tertabehn, There is no harm in it, nor the impact of the delay and provide it, as Tzmathn not located, yes in Said bin Salamah novel occasion, the context of the five who Zmmn husbands separately, and the five who Midhn husbands separately ..)).

(61)  ((Fath)) (11/601).

(62)  ((Fath)) (11/602 .603).

(63)  Narrated by Ahmad (12243), and Muslim (2037), and women (6/158), and Ibn (5301), and others. And between the brackets increase from the novel by Ibn Hibbaan. The meaning of the words: Atdafan: Anything walks every one of them the impact of its owner.

(64)  explain the true Muslim (13/208), and (see (Fath)) (12/332) when modern number explanation (5434).

(65)  ((every girl to believe in God)), Dr. Mohammed Saeed Al-Buti, p 50.

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum