I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

Humility of the Prophet, peace be upon him رابط الموضوع: http://www.alukah.net/sharia/0/61825/#ixzz3j8RcFEhg

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

edd

Humility of the Prophet, peace be upon him

The first sermon
Praise be to Allah, we praise Him and seek His help and forgiveness, and we seek refuge with Allah from the evils of ourselves and our evils, from Allah guides not misleading him, and not mislead Hadi, and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone with no partner, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger; God bless him and his family, and his companions, peace and recognition of a lot.

After: Servants of Allah!
Fear Allah, and know that humility to God is a great creation of the ethics of the Prophet - peace be upon him - and humbly submit to God in this world and the hereafter.

And humility great recipe and create a cream; and the praise of God's humble, he said:) and sunflower Rahman are those who walk on the earth in humility and if the ignorant address them say peace (Al-Furqan: 63] [1]; ie: walking in tranquility and dignity humble is Scheeren not arrogant, nor Mrahin, Scientists understand, Halme, owners and Qar and chastity [2].

Muslim and humility if God raised in the world and the Hereafter; for saying - peace be upon him -: "Charity does not decrease from the capital, and a servant of God, but attributed the increased pardon, humility and submission to God." [3].

This is what God has done is open for Muslim hearts of the people; the God bump up in this world and the hereafter, and prove his humility in the hearts of the people his home and bump them Weigel place [4], but from growing up on the people God has threatened him with humiliation and disgrace in this world and the hereafter; the hadeeth of Abu Hurayrah and Abu Sa'eed God bless them said: The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - "the good old garment, and pride robe it Nzni tortured" [5].

• The Prophet - peace be upon him - the greatest people humble, and humility is proven from Anas - may Allah be pleased with him - that he said was a camel of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - called Aledaba and they do not precede, came a Bedouin on the failure of his Vsbgaha Vachtd on Muslims and said before the Aledaba, said the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him -: "The really God that does not raise a bit of the world but put it," [6].

And the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - is a good Alosop was modest in his call to the people.

• He described Abu Masood - may Allah be pleased with him - humility of the Prophet - peace be upon him - said: The Prophet came - peace be upon him - a man spoke to him and started to rumble Frais said to him: "Hon, you yourself, I'm not a king, but I'm a woman who was eat jerky "and increased the ruling in his version of Jarir bin Abdullah:" ... in this Batha ", then followed Greer) We know what they say and what you stated them as Jabbar afraid of the Koran and Eid ([s: 45] [7].

For all the people that follow the example of the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - he was modest in his call with people, was passing boys greets them, and take it in his hand the nation Vtntaleg him where she wants, and he is at home in his family service, and did not take revenge for himself never, and was A_khasv his shoe, and patched his clothes, and milking sheep of his family, and Hays camel's back, and eats with the server, and sit with the poor, and walking with the widow and the orphan in their need, and starts extended to peace, and to answer a call from invited him, even to the easier thing, was modest but shame, a horse is Saraf , soft-hearted merciful with all Muslim depressor wing of the believers, Lin side to them [8], - God bless him -.

• It shows the great humility - God bless him - his preference for prophets, peace be upon them himself: he said his man: Oh good wild! The Prophet - peace be upon him - "that Abraham" [9], and said - peace be upon him -: "What one should say: I am better than Yunus bin when" [10].

There is no doubt that - peace be upon him - the best prophets and messengers, and master of all the people; for saying - peace be upon him - "I am the master people on the Day of Resurrection." [11], and he said - peace be upon him - "I am the master sons of Adam, and the first split him from the ground, and the first intercessor and the first combined "[12].

• It is his humility - God bless him -: that he did not have a concierge concealed from the people [13], and it was elevating patients and calls them, and wipe the boy's head and calls him [14], and it shall be accompanied to his companions, he says, "intercede rewarded, and serving God San Nabih wills "[15], and said to Anas - may Allah be pleased with him -:" My son, "for the courtesy and humility [16].

• It is his humility - God bless him - that a man had left the mosque or a black woman, died or died at night, and buried companions, Vvqdha Prophet - peace be upon him - or lost, he asked her or him, he said: Matt, said: " Would not you Azntamona "as if they Sgerwa her or his command, he said:" show me the grave "Vdloh prayed with them and then said:" These graves are filled with darkness over her family, and God Almighty illuminates them by my prayer for them "[17].

Said Anas Bin Malik - may Allah be pleased with him -: (I served the Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - ten years, what he told me F-never, and said something she created not created? Not for nothing left him not his legacy? The Messenger of Allah - peace be upon him - one of the best people in character ...) [18].

I seek refuge with Allah from the accursed Satan, God said to the Prophet - peace be upon him -Smile and you are creating a great (God bless you and me in the Qur'an and Sunnah and Nfni and you including two verses and wisdom, I say this and I ask forgiveness from Almighty God to me and you and the other Muslims, Fastgvroh of every sin, it is the Forgiving, the Merciful.

Second sermon
Praise be to God for his kindness, and thanks to him the Almighty and gratitude, and I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone with no partner, out of respect for the will, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger calling for His good pleasure, may Allah bless him and his family and his friends, and his followers until the Day of religion and peace and recognition of a lot.

After: Servants of Allah!
Fear Allah, and know that humility is a great creation of the ethics of the Prophet - peace be upon him - and the Muslim must slave to follow the example of the Prophet - peace be upon him - in his modesty, to the words of God:) I've had you in the Messenger of Allah a good example who hopes Allah and the Last Day and the remembrance of Allah often ([parties: 21].

Every Muslim should humble himself to God, following the example of the Holy His Prophet - peace be upon him.

This arrived on the good God created our Prophet Muhammad bin Abdullah as God has commanded you this:) God and his angels send blessings on the Prophet: O ye who believe it arrived and handed recognition ([19], and said the Prophet - peace be upon him - "of the blessings of prayer Allah bless him ten "[20], O Allah, bless him and bless him, and the land of God, for his companions: Abu Bakr, Omar, and Osman, Ali, and the rest of Prophet wholes owners, and us with them your mercy, O Most Merciful, O dearest Islam and Muslims, and humiliated polytheism and idolaters, and Protect the possession of religion, God, in our homelands safe, and fix our imams, and all the rulers of the Muslims. Oh God, forgive Muslims and Muslim women, and believing men and women, living and dead. Oh God, forgive our dead and the dead Muslims, and Oazhm from the torment of the grave and the torment of Hell, your mercy, O Most Merciful. O Allah, I ask the guidance and met, and chastity and the rich, O God, guide us and have paid off,) Lord give us good in this world and in the Hereafter good and torment of the Fire ([21], worshipers of God!), God enjoins justice and kindness, and kinsfolk, and forbids indecency and evil and oppression admonishes you may recall ([22], the great God, remember and remind Ashkroh for the blessing Yazdkm,) and said God is great and God knows what you do. ([23].

[1] Al-Furqan, verse 63.
[2] See: Runways 2/327.
[3] Muslim 4/2001 0.2588 number.
[4] See: Nuclear explain the true Muslim 16/142.
[5] Muslims with nuclear 16/173 0.2620 number, and the word "he Nzni tortured."
[6] Al-Bukhari with Conquest 11/340 0.6501 number.
[7] Ibn Majah 0.3312 number, and the ruling 2/466, and classed and Dhahabi agreed with him, and in Saheeh Sunan Ibn Majah, 3/128, and in a series of conversations correct Albany 4/497, number 1876, the AL BC, verse 45.
[8] See: Runways to the son of values ​​2 / 328-329.
[9] Muslim 0.1369 number.
[10] Al-Bukhari, No. 4630, and Muslim, 4/1846 0.2376 number.
[11] Al-Bukhari, No. 3340 and 3361 and 4712, and Muslim .194 number.
[12] Abu Dawood number 4763 and horses, 3/138.
[13] Al-Bukhari 0.1283 number.
[14] Al-Bukhari 0.7210 number.
[15] Al-Bukhari, No. 1432, and Muslim 0.2627 number.
[16] Muslim, 2151.2152 number.
[17] Muslim .956 number.
[18] Al-Bukhari similar report number 6038, and the word in the merits Tirmidhi also offers discharged.
[19] Al-Ahzab, verse 56.
[20] Muslim .384 number.
[21] Sura, verse: 202.
[22] Al-Nahl: Verse: 90.

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum