I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

sayings of the Prophet (peace be upon him) and their interpretation:

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

In the name of Allah the Merciful
Riad righteous
Explanation of the hadeeth of Abu Dhar may Allah be pleased with him: "becomes every one of you phalanx of charity" and his speech: "I was offered work my good and bad."

Praise be to Allah, peace and blessings be upon the Messenger of Allah, either:
It was narrated that Abu Dhar may Allah Almighty be pleased with him that the Messenger of Allah peace be upon him said : (becomes every one of you phalanx of charity, all praise charity, and all Thamidh charity, and all Thlilh charity, and all the opening charity, enjoining what is good and charity, and forbade Vice charity, and acceptable than that of Rkaatan Arkaahma morn) ( [1] ) , narrated by Muslim.
This modern already mentioned in the reading of the carrot and the stick in Ramadan after the times, if at all mentioned by Imam al-Nawawi mercy of Allah here to demonstrate this great asset, a large number of good ways, the prophet of God peace be upon him tell that to all salami, any : Every bone and joint of human charity -tpark and thanks be to God Almighty, man becomes the sound when the members, joints and bones properly it needs to -tpark thanks to God Almighty and to the wellness, as proven in the other hadith that the Prophet peace be upon him said that in the human body three hundred and sixty-detailed, and these joints with this number a lot shoved the man to give charity for each one of them every day charity, three hundred and sixty charity, and this expression of the Prophet peace be upon him "all phalanx", indicates that it fixed right, but that this phrase used in the obligatory, to denote the usually obligatory, for a person to do well, you as well, suggesting that he have it, here said the Prophet peace be upon them upon him that between them the large number of good ways , the Prophet did not say peace be upon him charity money; because charity is money well-known, are well known to one, but said to them other faces of charity may tolerate the human, some of whom do not imagine that this is happening in the door of the alms which lead them thanks graces , the prophet of God said to them, peace be upon him: (All praise charity) , means that if a man said three hundred and sixty times Hallelujah, it may be incredible for each member, and each Thamidh charity, and all Thlilh -Your god but Allah, charity, and all the opening charity, not so specialized tongue, but also in the actions of prey.
He said: (and enjoining what is good charity, and forbidding what is evil charity) , the Promotion of Virtue may be the tongue, and may be hand-held, of course, these things are not for inventory; because there is other sections of the business kind of good, kind word charity, and will come in some conversations, human significance on the road, or carrying luggage, or so as to help him or already in the modern architect also appoint all of charity, though generally received your brother divorced, refraining from harming also is one of the charity.
He said: (and acceptable than that of Rkaatan Arkaahma morn) , and this shows the bone preferred to pray the prayer that this man, and time of sun rise in the shaft to before the demise of the sun, before entering the noon time

This shows the magnitude of this preferred to pray the prayer that the human, and time of sun rise in the shaft to the demise of the pre-sun, before entering the noon time

And better so if Ramadt osteoarthritis, in the sense: that if intensified free sun rose morn it best at the time, and can be for a person to pray two, and can pray four as mentioned in Ramadan, peace be upon said upon him: (son of Adam Pray for me rak'ahs first Daytime Okvk etc.) ( [2] ) , as in the modern shrine.
The fact that a human being can pray over this six or eight rak'ahs, as the Prophet of Allah peace be upon him in the conquest of Mecca.
At the other modern modern dad also Dhar shows some charitable causes, said the Prophet, peace be upon him: (offered on the realization of my good and bad and I found in the virtues of its harm Aamat from the road) ( [3] ) , note with that of the less people Faith, the Prophet peace be upon him said talk: Faith and a few Stone Division, or seventy-odd Division, said: (highest degree that there is no god but Allah, and the lowest is removing something harmful from the road) ( [4] ) .
He said: (I found in the disadvantages of its Alnkhaah not be buried in the mosque) Narrated by Muslim.
As though the Prophet, peace be upon him, and God knows best male two works frequently and Quahma, do not bother people with them, many of the cases of human passes harm in the way, nor Aamith with that of charity, and also may also located him of abuse, guilt and sin in this deplorable act in the mosque, and the mosque of dirt, dust or soil from clay or so, or of grit, a man does not care to do so where, buried it or remove it from the wall or itching charity.
This, and ask God to be utilitarian and you as we heard, and that makes us and you Haddat converts, and God bless our Prophet Muhammad, and his family.

[1] - Narrated by Muslim, prayer book passengers and restricted, door Mustahabb Duha prayer, and that the least Rkaatan, and completed eight rakahs, and to bottom four rak'ahs, or six, and encourage conservation, (1/496), number: (720).
[2] - a view finder growths datum Harith, (1/333), number: (222).
[3] - Narrated by Muslim, Book mosques and places of prayer, the door is forbidden to spit in the mosque for the prayer and others, (1/388), number: (553).
[4] - Narrated by Muslim, Book of Faith, the door of the people of faith, (1/63), number: (35).

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum