I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

preferred supplication

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1 preferred supplication  Empty preferred supplication Sun Jul 26, 2015 3:59 am

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: «He created every human being from the sons of Adam sixty Detailed and three hundred, it Enlarge God, and Hamdallah, cheered God, and praised God and ask forgiveness of God, and the isolation of a stone by people or fork or bone through the people, or is something good or forbade denier, number sixty-three hundred, the evening comes that day has been budge himself from the fire ».
And Abu Musa al-Ash'ari, may Allah be pleased with him, the Prophet, peace be upon him, said: «as was mentioned Lord and which does not mention, such as the living and the dead »Bukhari.
and Narrated by Muslim, he said: «like the house that reminds God, and the house in which God is not mentioned in it, such as the living and the dead».
And Abu Huraira, may Allah be pleased with him, that the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him him said: «God says: I am as My slave thinks, and I'm with him if it reminded me, it reminded me of the same, said to myself, and that reminded me of the mullah said filling out the best of them» Agreed.
and with him said: The Messenger of Allah bless God him: «already Mufrdon» They said: What Mufrdon O Messenger of Allah? He said: «Almakron God a lot and memories» Narrated by Muslim.
Roy: «Mufrdon» tighten ra and mitigation, and the famous that the public: the emphasis he said.
Jabir may Allah be pleased with him said: I heard the Messenger of Allah, may Allah bless him and says: «best male: there is no god but Allah " . Narrated by al-Tirmidhi said: a good talk.
And Abdullah bin secret may Allah be pleased with him that a man said: O Messenger of Allah, if the laws of Islam, have grown, and he told me something Ochbut him said: «still your tongue wet from the remembrance of Allah» Narrated by al-Tirmidhi said: interview Hasan.
Jabir may Allah be pleased with him, that the Prophet, peace be upon him said:. «Who said: Hallelujah and praise, instilled in him the Palm Paradise» Narrated by al-Tirmidhi said: a good talk.
And Ibn Masood may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him «met with Abraham, peace be upon him the night of my family, he said: O Muhammad Oqre nation of peace to me, and told them that paradise good soil, fresh water, and they bottoms and Gracha: Hallelujah, thank God, there is no God but Allah, and Allah is the greatest »Narrated by Tirmidhi said: a good talk.
And Abu Darda, may Allah be pleased with him, said: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him: «Shall I not tell fine deeds, and Ozkaha When Mlikkm, and lift in Drjatkm, and better for you than spending gold and silver, and good for you that have received your enemy, Vtdharbwa their necks, and strike your necks? »They said: Yes, he said:« God said ». Narrated by al-Tirmidhi, ruling Abu Abdullah said: attributed correctly.
And Ibn Abbas, may Allah be pleased with him: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: «of necessary for forgiveness, God made ​​him all the narrow exit, and all they respite, and a living out of no where calculated »Narrated by Abu Dawood.
And Ibn Masood may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: «Who said: I ask forgiveness from God, who is no god but He, the neighborhood Gayoom and repent to Him, forgiven his sins and that he had escaped from the crawl» Narrated by Abu Dawood Tirmidhi and the Governor, and he said: Al-Bukhari talk properly on condition Encyclopedia correct Blessings site

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum