I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

The mercy of the Prophet (peace be upon him) children

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

By: Prof. Adel Ben Ali Sheddi
It was the Prophet (peace be upon him) the kindest people children, Abu Hurayrah (may Allah be pleased with him) said: Before the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) Hassan bin Ali, and has Aqra bin Habis al-Tamimi was sitting, he said Aqra: If I have ten children accepted what one of them. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) then said: "It is ruthless ruthless" [agreed].

And Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her: gave people the Bedouins of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said: Otqublon your children? They said: Yes. They said we would - and God - what we accept. The Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him): "I have God or the disarmament of you mercy" [agreed].

In these modern great statement pity the Prophet (peace be upon him) in children, and kissing the boy of the manifestations of mercy and compassion, and in saying (peace be upon him): "It is ruthless ruthless" evidence that the sanction of sex work, it is deprived children of mercy and compassion that Allaah has forbidden them the Day of Resurrection.

It pictures the mercy of the Prophet (peace be upon him) to children that it (peace be upon him) entered the son of Abraham, which grants to himself - that is, in the context of death - they made ​​eyes of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) flowed with tears and said: "The eyes shed tears, If the heart is sad, and say only what pleases our Lord and I Pfrack O Abraham Mahzunon "[Bukhari].
He gave the Prophet (peace be upon him) right Rabbo slavery in patience and satisfaction and delivery to the order of God. He gave his son the right to mercy and compassion and shedding tears and sadness at this parting and fuller picture of slavery.

As the son of his daughter burst in his eyes (peace be upon him), Saad bin cult said to him: What is this, O Messenger of God? He said: "It's mercy, God made it in the hearts of the slaves, but slaves of God have mercy merciful" [agreed].

It pictures the mercy of the Prophet (peace be upon him) that children (peace be upon him) visited a Jewish boy was ill served. He said to him: "Say no God but a God," when he saw the boy to his father. He said to him: Obey Abu'l-Qasim. Faqalha boy. The Prophet (peace be upon him): "Praise be to God who saved him from the fire." [Bukhari].

Thus, the boy to Anas Ibn Malik (may Allah be pleased with him) named Amir, had a Nagar - a little - plays by the bird, and he died Alangr, grieved by the boy, he went to the Prophet of Mercy (peace be upon him) visited the Yuasih and Amazha, said to him: "O Abu Amir! What do nughayr" [agreed].

And Abdullah bin Shaddad his father said: We went out the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) in one of my prayers dinner, a Well holder or Hasina, came the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) and put it then the large prayer, bowed himself between dorsolateral links prostration Otalha , Shaddad lifted up his head, and if the boy on the back of the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him), when he spent the Messenger of Allah (peace be upon him) said people Prayer: O Messenger of Allah! You bowed your links between the dorsolateral prostration Otaltha, so we thought that it is has happened, or that it is revealed to you. He said, "it was not all that, but my son Arthalna, I hated that Ojlh even relieving himself" [Narrated by women and horses.

It is the mercy of the Prophet (peace be upon him) children he was visiting supporters, and delivers on their boys, wipe their heads. "[Narrated by women and horses.
It is His mercy (peace be upon him) younger siblings that he was brought boys Vibarak them and Ihnkhm. [Reported by Muslim] .

And the meaning of Abarak them: Amsham his hand noble and calls them.

The (peace be upon him) prayed in front of him, a girl Zainab holder, if he worshiped and put it down, and if the carry.
May the Lord and peace to the Holy Prophet Rahim.

Assistant Secretary General of
the Muslim World League

In a series of Rehab Biography of the Prophet

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum