I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

Secretariat .. Masterpieces ethics Prophet

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

garmny

1. Re deposits to their owners when immigration:

Aisha, may Allah bless them in the migration of the Prophet said: The Messenger of Allah ordered -tni - high to lag with him in Mecca; even lead the Messenger of Allah deposits that were with him to the people. The Messenger of Allah and not in Mecca one has something feared him but put him; to know of sincerity and honesty ... went out, the Messenger of Allah, and stayed Ali bin Abi Talib three nights and days; even led the Messenger of Allah deposits that were with him to the people, even if the finished ones the right of the Messenger of Allah [1].

2. Re Kaaba key to Othman bin Talha:

Son of Greg says: {Allah commands you to make over trusts to their owners} [women: 58], he said: I got in Othman bin Talha bin Abi Talha, arrested him Prophet Kaaba key, and entered by the House on the opening, he went out, reading this verse , called Osman and pushed the key [2].

3. Do not eat Tamra probably fell out of charity:

Abu Huraira from Muhammad the Messenger of Allah, he said: "God, I turned to my family I find Altmrh fallen on my bed - or in my house - Vorfha to eat it, then I am afraid to be a charity - or charity - Vogayha" [3].

[1] Baihaqi: major Sunan 6/289 (12477), and the son of a lot: the beginning and the end, 3/218, 219, and DSi Nations and kings 1/569 history.
[2] Al-Tabari: Collector statement in the interpretation of the Koran 8/491 0.492, and the son of a lot: the Holy Qur'an 2/340. interpret
[3] Al-Bukhari: the snapshot book, the door if there is a date on the road (2300), and Muslim: Book of Zakat, Zakat door prohibition on the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him (in 1070).1. Re deposits to their owners when immigration:

Aisha, may Allah bless them in the migration of the Prophet said: The Messenger of Allah ordered -tni - high to lag with him in Mecca; even lead the Messenger of Allah deposits that were with him to the people. The Messenger of Allah and not in Mecca one has something feared him but put him; to know of sincerity and honesty ... went out, the Messenger of Allah, and stayed Ali bin Abi Talib three nights and days; even led the Messenger of Allah deposits that were with him to the people, even if the finished ones the right of the Messenger of Allah [1].

2. Re Kaaba key to Othman bin Talha:

Son of Greg says: {Allah commands you to make over trusts to their owners} [women: 58], he said: I got in Othman bin Talha bin Abi Talha, arrested him Prophet Kaaba key, and entered by the House on the opening, he went out, reading this verse , called Osman and pushed the key [2].

3. Do not eat Tamra probably fell out of charity:

Abu Huraira from Muhammad the Messenger of Allah, he said: "God, I turned to my family I find Altmrh fallen on my bed - or in my house - Vorfha to eat it, then I am afraid to be a charity - or charity - Vogayha" [3].

[1] Baihaqi: major Sunan 6/289 (12477), and the son of a lot: the beginning and the end, 3/218, 219, and DSi Nations and kings 1/569 history.
[2] Al-Tabari: Collector statement in the interpretation of the Koran 8/491 0.492, and the son of a lot: the Holy Qur'an 2/340. interpret
[3] Al-Bukhari: the snapshot book, the door if there is a date on the road (2300), and Muslim: Book of Zakat, Zakat door prohibition on the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him (in 1070).

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum