I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

harangue in the modern (expiation Council)

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him said: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him said: «who sat in the House of Vkther it to cover it, said before the of his council that: Glory O and praise I testify that there is no God but you forgiveness and repent to you: but forgive him what was in his council that »Narrated by al-Tirmidhi. And Abu Barza may Allah be pleased with him, he said: The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him says a ship if he wants to rise from the Council «Glory O and praise I testify that there is no God but you forgiveness and repent to you» man said O Messenger of Allah you to tell in words what I was saying in the past? He said: «that expiation for the council» Narrated by Abu Dawood. And Ibn Umar said: rarely was the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him rise from the Council even calls these invitations «Oh God, I swear to us from Khchitk converted by us and the Masitk, It is obedience Mathblgna its cheek, and his certainty Mathun we misfortunes minimum. Oh God comfort through Bosmana, and sight, and our strength is Ohiedditna, and make him the heir of us, and Mark revenge on those who wronged, and give us victory over the Aj.s., and do not make our loss in our religion, and do not make minimum biggest concerns nor far as we know, does not shed us who do not have mercy on us »Narrated by al-Tirmidhi.

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum