I love muhammed
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
I love muhammed

it discribe muhammed peace be onup him

You are not connected. Please login or register

Photos of the mercy of the Prophet, peace be upon him non-Muslims

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

WHITE FLOWER

WHITE FLOWER
Admin

Dr. Mohammed bin Adnan quail
, executive director of network Sunnah and sciences

• First picture:
Aisha, may Allah be pleased with her ​​to the Prophet, peace be upon him: Do you come more from Day One Day? Said (I've received from your people it encounters, and it was the most received them on Aqaba, as I introduced myself to Ibn Abd al-Ialil bin Abdul fatigue, did not answer me to what I wanted, I started and I'm anxious on my face, did not Ostvq but I am a century foxes, raising my head, If I am a cloud may Ozltinay, I looked if the angel Gabriel, indeed he: that God has heard the words of your people to you, and returned to you, God has sent you the king of the mountains, for telling him what you want them, Vadani king of the mountains, greet, and then said: O Muhammad , he said, that while you will, if you wish to apply the Alokhcpin them? The Prophet, peace be upon him: but I hope that God comes out of the solidity of the worship of God alone, not associating anything with Him) Bukhari. • Second image: Ibn Umar them (that a woman found in some Maghazi Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him dead. He denied the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him the killing of women and boys) Bukhari and Muslim. In the novel for them (was found dead in some of those Maghazi woman. forbade the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him for the killing of women and boys). • The third image: Anas bin Malik may Allah be pleased with him: he was a Jewish boy who serves the Prophet, peace be upon him fell sick, Votah Prophet, peace be upon him Aaudh, sat at his head, said to him: the safest. He looked to his father and he has, he said to him: Obey Abu'l-Qasim, peace be upon him, and he became Muslim, came out of the Prophet peace be upon him, he says: Praise be to God who saved him from the fire) Bukhari. • Pictures IV: Abdullah bin Amr, may Allah be pleased that the Prophet, peace be upon him said: (who kills a confederate not smell the fragrance of Paradise, though its fragrance is to be found from a distance of forty years) Bukhari. fifth image: Buraydah ibn al-Husayb may Allah be pleased with him that the Prophet peace be upon him that when he ordered the Prince the army or secret, commanded his own fear God and his good Muslims. Then he said (Agzoa the name of God. In the way of Allah. They fought from Kafr God. Agzoa not boil nor Tglua not internalized do not kill and Leda. If received enemy of the idolaters Vadehm to three qualities (or through). Voathn what Ojabok, accept them and keeping them. Then invite them to Islam. The Ojabok, accept them and keeping them. Then invite them to shift from their house to house immigrants. Tell them that they, if they do, what they have for immigrants and they are immigrants. The refused to turn them, tell them they are Koarab Muslims. Being on them God's judgment, which is being believers. does not have them in the booty and shade something. But that strive with Muslims. The are refused Vzlem tribute. The are Ojabok, accept them and keeping them. The are refused seek the help of God and fought them. If the besieged people of the fort, Voruddoc make to them the protection of God edema Nabih. do not let them edema God edema Nabih. But Mark them owe edema friends. For you, that Tkhvroa Zmemkm and receivables Osahabkm, the lesser of the Tkhvroa edema God edema His Messenger. If surrounded the people of Fort, Voruddoc that Tenslhm on the rule of God, There Tenslhm on the rule of God. But bring them down to your judgment. you do not know Otsab the rule of God in them or not) Narrated by Muslim. •'s sixth / from Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him said sent a Prophet, peace be upon him horses before we find, came a man from Bani Hanifa Ben said to him Thamama Athaal, Frbtoh masted masts of the mosque, went to the Prophet, peace be upon him said: (What have ya Thamama). He said: I have a good O Muhammad, to kill me kill this blood, and enjoy enjoy the Shaker, if you want money, segregation of it what you will. He left until the next day, he said: (O Thamama what you have). He said, what I told you, to enjoy enjoy the Shaker Fterkh until the day after tomorrow, he said: O Thamama what you have said, I have told you what he said: (fired Thamama). So he went to the palm close to the mosque, did ghusl, then entered the mosque, he said: I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is the Messenger of Allah, O Muhammad, God, what was on the ground face hateful to me than your face, face has become like faces to me, God, what Dean was hateful to me than your religion, your religion become like religion to me, God, what country was hateful to me from your country, bringing the country to love your country, but your horses took me, and I want Umrah, what do you see? Penalty Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and ordered him to do 'Umrah, and when he came to Makkah told him the man who said: Sabot, said: No, but converted to Islam with Muhammad, the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, not God, not comes to you from Yamamah grain of wheat to authorize the Prophet prayed God be upon him) Narrated by Bukhari and Muslim. •'s seventh: Khaled ibn al-Walid may Allah be pleased with him said: (Gzot with the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him Khyber missed Jews Vhkoa that people have rushed to the Hzaiarham said the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him not not solve funds covenanters only right) Narrated by Abu Dawood Hassan bail. •'s eighth / Sahl ibn Sa'd al-Saadi may Allah be pleased with him that he heard the Prophet, peace be upon him say on the Khyber: (given a banner to a man opens his hands to God). And they hope to so which one is given, and all of them Vdoa hopes to be given, he said: (Where Ali). It was said: complain his eyes, he called and ordered him, Fbsq in his eyes, like a healed place until you do not have something, he said: fight them until they are just like us? He said: (on the apostles, even down Bassaanhm, then invite them to Islam, and tell them what they must, because I swear guide you one man is better for you than red camels). Bukhari and Muslim. •'s ninth: Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him, he said: It was said: O Messenger of Allah! Invite the polytheists. Said, "I did not send for Ana., But sent as a mercy" narrated by Muslim. •'s X: Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him, said: I'd call my mother to Islam and is idolatress. Vdautea days Vosamatni in the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him what I hate. I brought the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him and I cry. I said: O Messenger of Allah! I'd call my mother to Islam Vtoby Ali. Vdautea today Vosamatni what you hate. Pray to God to guide mother of Abu Hurayrah. The Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him "Oh God! Guide the mother of Abu Huraira" invitation went out jubilantly declared prophet of Allah, peace be upon him. I became when I came to the door. If it is contrary. I heard my mother Fawn my feet. She said: Place your own! O Abu Huraira! And I heard the churning water. Ghusl said and wore shield and precipitated from the veil. And I opened the door. Then she said: O Abu Huraira! I bear witness that there is no god but Allah, and I bear witness that Muhammad is His slave and Messenger. Said she went back to the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him, Votih I cry with joy. He said: O Messenger of Allah! Preach the gospel of God has responded to your invitation, a guidance or Abu Huraira. Glorified God and praised him and said good. He said: O Messenger of Allah! Pray to God that my mother and I Ihbbna to the worship of the faithful, and Ihbbhm us. He said the Messenger of Allah, peace be upon him "Oh God! I loved thy servants, this - I mean, Abu Huraira - and his mother to Thy faithful. And dear to them believers" What creating a believer hears me and do not see me, but loved me) Narrated by Muslim. 's XI: Abu Huraira may Allah be pleased with him he said: The parasite bin Amr Aldosa and his companions, the Prophet, peace be upon him said: O Messenger of Allah, The Dosa disobeyed and Father, pray God on them, and was told: Dos perished, he said: (Oh God, guide black Watt them) Bukhari. Picture XII: Jabir bin Abdullah, God bless them, they said: O Messenger of Allah! Ohrguetna Nebal educate, pray to God for them. He said: Oh God, guide Thagiva) Narrated by Tirmidhi bond properly.

https://wego1.yoo7.com

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum